Posts created by girllfren

posted in Virtual City on Dec 21, 09 6:42 PM
The complainers haven't either read or understood the information. If you haven't provided the needed items for the cosmetics or magazines, nothing will happen.
Its a trade off so one truck will carry a load, one truck will pick up a load. If the game is toooooo easy its a waste of money. C'mon, if you like building and delivery this is a great game.

posted in Virtual Families on May 27, 09 5:32 PM
The towelette things help, make them stay fresh and also use the green hand. keeps them happy.

70?
 posted in Virtual Families on May 15, 09 3:33 PM
My sim is 64 and extremely weak and has been since 60. Wife is elated all the time. MY other family husband is in his 40's and also weak. Have used every medicine made him sleep but still very weak. Can anyone help?

posted in Virtual Families on May 15, 09 3:29 PM
Yep, took a chance because I had over 1000 units of food. No one got sick.

posted in Virtual Families on May 15, 09 3:23 PM
For 6.99 what do you want. It's fun, you can play for 10 minutes or more and come back after work and see how they are doing. I followed the advice of another player and have 3 families going. Its like a 1 lot The sims. I get email from the neighbors, the tax man, the neighborhood and yes, the kids in college. great fun!! my opinion. I think it will hold me over till Sims 3

posted in Wandering Willows on May 13, 09 7:16 PM
What do I need 1000000 willowbees for??

posted in Build-a-lot on Nov 4, 08 10:23 AM
love this game. Been waiting patiently for 3. No date yet but coming soon. BF can't fail me. jumping up and down waiting. yeah.

Big fan of time and strategy games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator