Posts created by amuzed

I have no sound during my game at all. Any way to fix this? I've played with my computers volume controls and the in game controls and still nothing.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I like a fast game play. It was rather annoying that every item I got it had to flash and stay in the middle of the screen for 5 seconds and freeze up any game play. I understand the item I picked up, I couldn't stand having that happen every time, it really slowed down the game flow for me. Any one else feel this way?

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 16, 12 3:42 PM
I tried to play the sample of this game and I just couldn't do it...the music was ok I guess but the sound effects were driving me nuts. A owl hooted every 10 seconds, I mean seriously! It ruined the gameplay completely! I tried to play for a bit with the sound off but it just didn't pull me into the game without any sound at all. Really disappointed because this game did seem interesting....
(repost from another thread)

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 16, 12 3:01 PM
I tried to play the sample of this game and I just couldn't do it...the music was ok I guess but the sound effects were driving me nuts. A owl hooted every 10 seconds, I mean seriously! It ruined the gameplay completely! I tried to play for a bit with the sound off but it just didn't pull me into the game without any sound at all. Really disappointed because this game did seem interesting....

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition on May 13, 12 6:02 PM
Any one else find it a bit irritating with the troublesome clicking? I feel I have to click an object multiple times to get to use it. It made the game play a bit frustrating because I like to keep it fast and smooth-going and I felt it slowed my game play, any one else?

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 11 2:43 PM
I agree with the disappointment in no bonus game. Is any one else ALSO disappointed in the fact of the levels? When I played the demo and saw the group of pictures on the wall I figured we get to play into all the pictures. If I knew it was only 4-5 I wouldn't have bought the CE.

posted in The Fool on Apr 4, 11 4:06 PM
Any one else not even get to play some of the rounds, kinda just solved it by itself by a simple twitch before the image appeared?

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 11 1:03 PM
Very slow transitions. And at one point the hint image and the items image with every click the start moving towards each other until they were out of the screen...

posted in Treasure Hunters on Mar 13, 11 11:59 AM
Yes the spelling errors and item errors were idiotic. I mean hammer=hummer, a cube=dice and a screw=nut. Seriously........

posted in Relics of Fate: A Penny Macey Mystery on Feb 28, 11 12:06 PM
Was any one else literally at the end during the demo 1 hr limit? I don't know, I feel I breezed through this and realize I almost did finish the game in an hour. Hmm...

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Dec 1, 10 6:28 PM
You have to get all the ingredients and mix them together in the kitchen. Trying to remember back what you need...
Pot (filled with water, which you need to fix the pipes and get another faucet piece)
Flower (which is a dried flower near the troll in the basement) *
Green bottle*
Claw*
Chalice
Wine*
And a small bag.*

Mix the ones with stars next to them in the pot, put it in the chalice and give to big troll. Hope this helped.

posted in Redrum ™ on Aug 10, 10 8:28 PM
I had posted about this game. At first for, I really liked to creepy-fun game play. But it does depend on what you can handle (visually) and if you will be disturbed. But the puzzle should have varied other than the 4 ones they kept using by making them more difficult. So in the end against (just a personal opinion, I like variety in puzzles).

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 10, 10 8:25 PM
I started with the demo, and then decided I really liked the creepy aspect of this game so I bought it. In truth the visuals are extreme, and very creepy fun. However, towards the end of the game with the same puzzles over and over again. I was getting very tired of it and just didn't care towards to end. I mean I understand they made them harder but it was the same concept and I just wanted the game to end and didn't care about the plot ending (which was meh).
All in all amazing start but boring by the end...any one else feel this way?

Thanks!

Does any one know EXACTLY when the non-collector's one is coming out? I know it says 2-3 weeks but it sucks waiting haha.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 30, 10 11:55 AM
I hope soon. I seriously have been waiting more than 2-3 weeks, which is when it said the non-collectors edition would be released...but now looking back they seemed to have erased that tid bit, unless my eyes can't find it. owell....we wait.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator