Posts created by LadyLilithAnn

posted in Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella on Apr 3, 16 5:38 PM
Finally found all cursed objects.

posted in Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella on Apr 3, 16 9:03 AM
I just found the last parable I was missing for the forbidden grove. I kept missing it when I picked up my mailbox flag.
Now to find the rest of the cursed objects. So far I have found them in the same places for the first 4 in chapters 1&2.

posted in Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella on Apr 3, 16 7:59 AM
I finally found 12 out of the 20 cursed objects. I wrote down what chapter and where to find them. Do they change each time you play the game? Ugh!

I did the same for each parable. However I am stuck in finding what appears to be a castle in for the Forbidden Grove. Any hints on the chapter or area I might find this.
Thanks,
Lady LilithAnn

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 11, 10 12:48 PM
I found this exasperating as well. Had to use the walkthrough. This is where I should have paid attention to the scene when I first got there. Gather all the stone pieces and reconstruct three statues to make music instruments. The stone columns have to be done in a certain sequence to turn the light green. You will use these later. Lilith

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 11, 10 12:09 PM
waycoolOvermoon wrote:I can help. Go to the door to the far right. Use the reveal and you will have to build a gear picture. Inside there are many clocks set at the wrong time. Get them to say 6 o'clock and you will find your fuel.
I'm stuck in the same level but in the room to the left. I can't get the flower thingy. I try and then I ring the bell and nothing! I'm getting frustrated.

You have to match the picture in the guest book. This took me awhile too. Lilith

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 11, 10 12:04 PM
I agree with WeeHillyWill, and may I add~should we expect them to all be the same? Just wish we had a chapter to fill in the age gap of Lyra. Lilith

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 11, 10 12:00 PM
This one stumped me too! Look above where the water comes out.The planks go in the slots above. They will let the water flow or not, then follow BlueOctober's directions. Lilith

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 11, 10 11:56 AM
Have you talked to the Clock master yet? That is the last room you will go to. I went to the trees first. Where did you get your first key? Use your reveal to see locations on the map and don't forget your fuel. Lilith

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 11, 10 11:46 AM
Make sure you have colored rocks for fuel in your inventory. That is the only way that you will be able to "lift off". Lilith

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 11, 10 11:33 AM
For what it is worth I found this on a post from the Chosen Child forum:

First Trilogy: Faye's Journey Dream Chronicles (2007) · 2: The Eternal Maze (2008) · The Chosen Child (2009)

Second Trilogy: Lyra's Destiny The Book of Air (2010) · The Book of Water (2011) · The Book of Fire (2011)

My disappointment came from the fact that Lyra is all grown up and we have no idea what happened in between or what happened to the "Chosen Child" that Faye was carrying in the end. Yes it was different and somewhat less challenging for some but I still liked it.
I'm still remembering a post from a while back that the next DC was due out in Sept. of this year. Is this it or is there another? I guess I'm a fish out of water on this one but I'm going back in to do the challenge mode. Happy Gaming
Lilith

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 10 11:21 AM
Hope you all read this ....It's out and I just got done playing. Lilith

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Mar 28, 10 7:41 PM
Know wonder I can't get it to work. Does that mean I won't find the two felix fish? Lilith

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Mar 28, 10 7:39 PM
I got stuck there too. The instructions are in your diary. Once I went there and back to the generator and did all the steps quickly it started. Lilith

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Mar 28, 10 7:35 PM
I've just bought this game and was wondering the same thing. Wonder how many more differences there are. Glad I saw your post. I'll stop looking. Lilith

posted in Green Moon on Feb 27, 10 3:46 PM
Swiss907 wrote:I have Tiger (not Snow Leopard) on my Mac, and tried playing the game not in the applications folder, like the previous poster had tried. I am still having the same problem. I give him the scroll, the "Sorry Archimedes" comes up, and then I can only access the menu. Also, in the cooking mini game, if I click on the recipe book, I cannot exit it to cook anything, and can't even get into the menu. I have had to Force Quit from this problem, as it is the only thing that fixes it.
Any other suggestions?

Did you try a right click to exit the recipe book? Same to empty the cup. Lilith

posted in Green Moon on Feb 25, 10 5:25 PM
Did you travel back in time( purple) to the Stone Age first? Lilith

posted in Green Moon on Feb 25, 10 5:19 PM
mysticmomma wrote:So Im be boppin around just killing time exploring and bam i turn right and there is a large multisided cube with runes on all sides,.

And who else thinks they saw the man in the moon? Looked remarkedly like the images sent back from Mars. Coincidence? Hmmmmm.

Any one else see any strange things on this game?

I missed the mutisided cube. Where was this? Did you find the dining room on the moon? Lilith

posted in Green Moon on Feb 25, 10 5:13 PM
Go to the Valley of Dreams and stay on the next spot in I think and it will take you there anytime you go to the moon if my memory serves me correctly. Lilith

posted in Green Moon on Feb 25, 10 5:08 PM
After consulting my printed out walkthrough( coulndn't do without it) the only place it says to use the whisk is when you mix the sauce. ( which shows under the sauce ingredients.) Dish 5 and 13 say to stir the mix but not what with. Lilith

posted in Green Moon on Feb 25, 10 5:01 PM
Have you checked your book to see if you have completed the tasks before you are to travel to see the witch? Lilith

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator