Posts created by weikagloria

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 4, 18 10:01 AM
Uploaded the game. It opens but no buttons work. I have rinstalled the game but it does not work. I have windows 10. The keyboard works regularly but the game does not allow any movement.

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 4, 18 9:54 AM
Uploaded the game. It opens but no buttons work. I have rinstalled the game but it does not work. I have windows 10. The keyboard works regularly but the game does not allow any movement.

It also happened to me; I installed and uninstalled it three times but it did not work. I have windows 10.

posted in Big City Adventure: Rio de Janeiro on Jun 5, 14 6:33 AM
Everything is ok. Now it works. Thank you.

posted in Big City Adventure: Rio de Janeiro on Jun 5, 14 4:37 AM
I bought the game but will not start. The screen goes black. I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it but it still has the same problem. I followed the instructions for windows 7 but I can not get it started.

posted in Hello Venice 2: New York Adventure on Mar 4, 14 7:39 AM
the game does not start

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 22, 13 8:27 AM
Help! I fell asleep the guard and took the key to the trunk but when I enter the house with mirrors where there is the trunk key is no longer visible in the field of the objects collected. What should I do? THANK YOU

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 22, 13 7:58 AM
Help! I fell asleep the guard and took the key to the trunk but when I enter the house with mirrors where there is the trunk key is no longer visible in the field of the objects collected.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator