Posts created by MsNona1126

posted in Big Fish Games Texas Hold'Em on Oct 3, 13 2:15 PM
But now you cannot buy chips with Gold bars....WHY NOT? I have over 200 bars and want to buy chips so I can play. Anybody know the answer ???

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Apr 2, 12 7:45 AM
I just loved this game. Excellent puzzles...please keep em comin. I played for about 4 hours on expert mode. Granted, I did use the hint button several times. I just love when there is a puzzle within the puzzle. Just one disappointment ... the ending ... Guess this will keep me hanging until a sequel.

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Apr 2, 12 7:39 AM
Totally agree....Thought game abrupted without questions anwered. My thought was ..." Oh, come on...that's it. Great game ending not.

I too am having same problem with the chalk on the cat...did everthing correctly (even peaked at the SG) and nothing...trying to un install then re install game. Keeping fin's crossed.

posted in Relics: Dark Hours on Nov 27, 11 11:15 AM
This is a game that you need patience. I found myself taking deep breathes in the beginning but after I felt I knew my way, after looking at the map several times, I was hooked. You can hit the "Think" button for a clue which helped me when I got stuck. Just took my time and put my thinking cap on and tried not to rush to look at a walk thru (which I tend to do often). Didn't think I would have the patiene but made it thru the end and I am very happy that I did. I enjoyed the story and the ending was a surprise. This game made me feel like an accomplished detective.. Over all I truely enjoyed this game.

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Aug 24, 11 9:19 AM
Wow...didn't think I would enjoy this game but it is a winner in my eyes. Loved the different puzzles (which is a nice change) in this. This will be on my wish to purchase. And I was happy to see a involved. How cute.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 11 9:16 AM
Loved it!! Did the demo and now purchasing it. Story got me hooked to find out what happens. Reminds me of a mystery that I have to finish. Off to finish playing. Hope all have a swimming fun time!!!

Excellent game...A buy for me!!

posted in Smiling Pasta on Aug 15, 11 8:18 AM
I enjoyed this game. Cheerful and delightful. Just wish the M3 game board was bigger. I didn't care much for the music so quick fix is to turn volume down. All in all it is a average game but after I played 50 minutes into demo an error message came up. Because of error message no buy for me.

posted in Pioneer Lands on Aug 11, 11 12:27 PM
I really enjoyed this game. It was fun and kept my interest up. Will put this game on my wish list

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 11 5:50 PM
I buy for this fishie Just love everything about this game and happy to see comments about the length!! Bravo Alawar !!!! Off to finish playing !!!

Beautifully done Blue Tea ! Enjoyed the game in all aspects.

Sorry, but not for me...played 10 minutes in and the game just didn't grab me.

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 9, 11 5:30 PM
Love this game...very addictive for me . Lot's of fun for me....Thanks BF !!!!

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on Jun 3, 11 11:07 AM
I found this game to be very enjoyable..Loved the puzzles which I thought were unique for a change. Yes, lots of walking around which I also liked. The only regret is that it was too short for me.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 13, 11 6:14 AM
Hi crazy8club ... I just downloaded game .. hit play on BF Bar..came to the women in the full length dress. Watched the download bar and timed it at 2 seconds. I don't know why you are having a long download. Wish I could help you but I'm a not a computer sassie lassie. Wish you luck and maybe another fishies will swim by that can help.

posted in Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming on Apr 23, 11 5:51 PM
HiYa shirl126 and welcome to the pond...

Haven't played that game yet but it looks like other lovely fishies are commenting to help ya ...Best wishies and happy gaming !!!

posted in Jet Set Go on Apr 22, 11 7:33 AM
Wow ...I am now addicted to TM games thanks to Jet Set Go. This has lots of variety play. I enjoyed booking the tours and going on the vacations too. Each vacation spot has different things to do. I found this game to be very fun with serving, site seeing and dancing etc... This is a big from me !!! Thanks BF.

I'm very excited about this game...LOVED the first...Downloading and purchasing !!! A very happy fishie here !! Thanks BF

posted in Mystery Agency: Secrets of the Orient on Mar 22, 11 10:56 AM
Not for me either. Tried the demo and for reasons many of you fishies indicated, No sale for me...Also...my poor eyes need a rest . Things very difficult and tiny to see.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator