Posts created by Cabbagetowner

posted in Christmas Adventure: Candy Storm on Jan 16, 14 11:11 PM
Hint button go to the drawer and I am trying to pick up scissors in drawer but can't.

posted in Surface: The Pantheon on Jan 7, 14 2:09 AM
I did not receive any items when I placed the butterfly. Now I need the pickaxe and do not have one.

posted in Greed: The Mad Scientist on Nov 10, 13 10:29 PM
I have tried to put the pulley wheel on the pulley from all around and on the pulley
with no luck. I can't go any further in the game until I do this. Please Please help

posted in Greed: The Mad Scientist on Nov 10, 13 2:13 AM
You need to put the hook on the lock

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes on Sep 4, 12 12:44 AM
At the first of the game when I left and came back I had to play a scene over but that was not a big problem. I am now near the end of the game and when I quit it told me my save was currupted and now I have to start thw whole game over

posted in Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues on Jul 31, 12 1:21 AM
Just started and I cannot get the scoop to work on the snow to get the wheel part. I have tried all over and the scoop just keeps going back to the inventory

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 10 9:44 AM
I have started puzzle 3 times. I have done the puzzle but when I put the key in the lock it does not work and I can't leave the puzzle, I have to go back to main menu to get back to game. Please help Thank You

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on May 3, 10 10:15 PM
I have just got started and am stuck already.
I know I have to put the logs under the anvil to move it but it wont let me
I am putting the point of the arrow under the anvil but log keeps going back
Please help

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Feb 5, 10 6:12 PM
Try putting the plunger at the opposite end of the stick

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Jan 31, 10 6:14 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Murder, She Wrote forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Murder, She Wrote players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I just purchased Murder she wrote and love it. My problem is I am really stuck on how to unclog the sink. I have the plunger but everytime I put it in the sink it just goes back to the floor. I know I will feel really stupid when I find out what I am doing wrong. But please , Please help.

I am getting very frustrated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator