Posts created by gwenweathington

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Jan 7, 15 11:08 AM
Same thing happening here.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Sep 27, 13 5:04 AM
It's fixed! Nice that you can go on and play the next course pack even if there's a problem in one. I can't imagine programming these games without having a mistake somewhere. I've been playing this game every day for almost a year (do I even want to admit that?) for my original $6.99 investment. Best deal ever!

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Sep 20, 13 1:12 PM
Really enjoying this update! Thanks!

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Jul 28, 13 6:47 AM
I've been playing this game for some time now and through several updates. One of the latest updates included a feature that I, as well as some other gamers, disliked. There have also been some glitches in the daily games which have been annoying. However, it occurred to me this morning that I have enjoyed playing new Fairway daily games for a very long time with no further investment on my part. Even these glitches and an annoying new feature have become part of the challenge. I'm going to make a purchase from the Golf Shop, something I've never done, to support the creators of an excellent game. Thank you!

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Jul 22, 13 2:21 PM
I just did the update, too, hoping that 5-card button had been moved. I just had to try it out and when the button popped up at the end of the game...I just had to push it to see what happened. Yup, lost 2,000 golf bucks...I'm just that smart...

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Jul 13, 13 5:55 AM
I dislike the new update as well. I hope the new "extra cards" feature goes away or is moved to a less annoying location in the next update!

posted in Fairway™ on Mar 10, 13 4:10 PM
It is working. Thanks. That was fast!

posted in Fairway™ on Mar 10, 13 12:40 PM
Me too!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator