Posts created by Alec_Stroud

posted in Heroes of Hellas on Apr 3, 18 6:49 PM
I have been stuck on this level for a couple of weeks now. This is the level that starts with 3 gold tiles to destroy some stones and followed by one gold tile and two arrows -- this destroys the rest of the left side of the game area. I cannot reach any of the other tiles to possible destroy the rest of the tiles. I run out of time before the heroes along the top can do this for me -- not enough gold tiles to collect or not enough purple arrows to collect extra time. Any ideas what I am missing?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 21, 17 11:37 AM
I have been playing for about 2 years now. Quite a spectacular game with lots of challenges and multiple paths to follow. One interesting point that I have noticed -- there is tight control of what drops or does not drop. I have noticed that i ' succeed ' when I have only one ( 1 ) life left so it is worthwhile to waste the other lives and also -- don't bother buying the extra two lives ( total of 5 lives ).
Please keep up the great work

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 20, 16 6:52 AM
Hello, since the latest update of the PC version of the game (April 13)- I noticed that the 'Drill' option for accumulating the Green Gems only want 'Bricks' and no other item. Is that going to be fixed? Is there any plans for using the accumulated Green Gems in any other aspect of the game besides building in the cities. Thanks

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 1, 15 10:04 AM
How does one buy 'Extra Moves' ? Is it an boost option or what?

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Oct 13, 13 8:31 AM
i saw this post as I am stuck on level 59 for same reason. The answer appears to be in another post -- to wit:
Switch to untimed mode for this level and then switch back after you get through.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator