Posts created by finegael

posted in The Tribloos 3 on Apr 22, 18 7:17 AM
So...you should click on the big horn first, then the tuning forks? I've been doing the opposite, clicking on the tuning forks first and then the big horn. I still have not figured out the pattern...

posted in Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament on Mar 20, 18 5:27 AM
Cannot seem to do anything on this level. Can't do the boulders because I need something from the workshop, but I have no idea how to get the item that the workshop needs.

posted in Moai V: New Generation on Mar 14, 18 1:24 PM
Agreed. I opened every chest and dug up every dirt pile, and there is nothing left.

posted in Alicia Quatermain & The Stone of Fate on Feb 9, 18 8:16 AM
Missing gold by just a couple of seconds. Anyone have any hints?

posted in Moai V: New Generation on Jan 28, 18 2:56 PM
Thank you. That worked.

posted in Moai V: New Generation on Jan 27, 18 6:12 AM
I play untimed as well. Close to the top on the left is the small arrow. It's unobtrusive so easy to miss (I did the first time). Click on it.

posted in Moai V: New Generation on Jan 26, 18 10:10 AM
Think there' a glitch in the game...Even though I complete one task I cannot click on the shaman to give up the element so I can proceed through the gate.

posted in Moai V: New Generation on Jan 26, 18 8:06 AM
Playing level 19 Kao Ri in untimed mode. You have to complete one task in order for the shaman to give you the element. However, when you complete the only task that is available, which is lighting all of the ghost repellant wards, the little bubble appears over the shaman noting that the element or rune is available, but you click and click and click and you cannot get him to give it up. You need it for the next challenge, which is getting through the gate.

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Jan 11, 18 4:17 PM
Got it...nevermind.

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Jan 10, 18 4:38 PM
I am missing something somewhere. I need to build a fairy house (or whatever you call it) but to get there I have to wake a sleeper. But only the fairy can wake the sleeper. When I click on the house to build, the path goes through the sleeper....so how do I get there to build the house?

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island on Jan 6, 18 4:29 PM
I clear all the traps but it still tells me I have to clear one trap. I cannot see it...anyone get past this level?

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Jan 5, 18 8:13 AM
When you vanquish the kracken the water lily will appear.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 17 10:57 AM
Thanks for the replies.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 17 4:49 PM
Apologies if the answer is somewhere in the forum....I have many duplicate ghosts. It doesn't look like I can sell them, like I can extra eggs. What do I do with 4 of the same ghost?

posted in Lost Artifacts on Sep 13, 17 1:39 PM
Can get silver but gold is eluding me. Have upgraded the blacksmith but that doesn't seem enough. Any hints?

posted in Fear For Sale: Hidden in the Darkness on Jun 18, 17 2:57 PM
Got to the island and during the avoid the red dots game I hit 'skip'. Now all I get is 'start' and clicking it does no good. It's like it thinks I need to play the game to disable the second robot thing, but since I hit skip I have no game to play. Endless loop.

posted in Fables of the Kingdom II Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 17 8:41 AM
I typically go for the run faster or buildings produce x2, but am curious whether other power ups work better.

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on May 3, 17 12:46 PM
I loved Roads of Rome, this one, not so much.
Wish there was a walk-through.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 17 1:14 PM
65, retiring next year, and congrats to AuntieRoo, I am soooo looking forward to no alarm clock!

And of course, more time to play!

posted in Rescue Team 6 on Jan 24, 17 4:17 PM
i am stuck here as well. Where do you request wood? I only see a helo for requesting food...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator