Posts created by magshev

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Mar 15, 11 4:42 PM
I have played the genie correctly "your wish is my command" but still the lid will not open. I have checked the walkthrough (a last resort) still not opening.
I have had to uninstall this game twice...game freezing...if this another glitch then I think it's time for a word with BF
I will wait paitently and see if anyone can help.
Thanks M

P.S. Uninstalled once again, reinstalled, worked no problem!!!!!
Now game has frozen again.....what next!!!!!!!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Mar 10, 11 8:01 PM
I have just played the demo for this game, my question is this, the demo was very dark, is the whole game the same? I realy like this type of game but I am reluctant to buy if its all so dark, even adjusting my colour didn't realy help.

Thanks
Mags

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Mar 7, 11 3:57 PM
I like this game....but....cannot be doing with the age it takes going from scene to scene, so its a no buy from me, pity as this is realy my sort of game

posted in Season Match on Mar 3, 11 4:01 AM
Hi, thought I would give anyone who reads this an update.

I have written again to big fish and suggest anyone having this problem do the same.

bfgDonau

Hi, I along with a lot of other members have been having problems getting to play the Trophy Level. BF Have already given me a credit for this game. I have tried to contact the makers to see if they have any suggestions, that's been nearly a week ago.....no reply from them. It is so frustrating that nobody seems to care that this game is still available to buy, but with an obvious flaw to it. Come on BF is it not time that you looked into what's happening about the game, either that or remove it from the game list. I for one would happily buy the game again......if I knew the fault had been rectified.

Request a credit. Maybe that will stir someone into doing something!!!!!!

I am still all for BF, and would recommend them to anyone

Mags

posted in Season Match on Feb 28, 11 5:32 PM
moonlightgrey wrote:i selected trophy level at the very beginning of the game. it gave me trophies as i played each level. but it says you should be able to play a new game when you have all the trophies. i don't know about that. sorry.

Thanks for replying, I am on a mission now lol. Think that all who have had this problem get in touch with the makers.

regards
mags

posted in Season Match on Feb 28, 11 5:20 PM
I also had problems accessing the Trophy Level. BF did their best to help, but nothing worked. In the end BF gave me a credit for the game, because as I see it I am unable to complete the game. I suggest anyone who has this problem should do the same, write to BF and explain the problems, and take it from there. I have not given up on this, it is my mission to play that level.
Good Luck
Mags

posted in Season Match on Feb 27, 11 4:13 AM
goodyear1998 wrote:well i DID contact customer suppost four days ago and i'm still waiting for a reply.

I am not a happy fishie

If you read my post at the top it may help, BF will get back to you as they are very helpful.
regards
Mags

posted in Season Match on Feb 27, 11 3:43 AM
I bought this game ages ago but only recently decided to play the whole thing in timed mode and see how far I would get. Previously I would run out of time and got fed up having to start all over again. I then would randomly play Arcade level just for a bit of fun
Well I did persevere and played the whole game, at long last I could get into the Trophy Level........not. For some reason like a few other posts on here as soon as you hit play guess what....yes.....access violation. The first time this happened I was annoyed...but hey these things are sent to try us lol. I uninstalled the game and started all over again, only to have the same thing happen. As there had been quite a while inbetween playing for the 2nd time I thought any glitches would have been sorted
Time to ask BF for some help, and as always they were very helpful, we tried all sorts of things (to technical to remember) I even had help through live chat to walk me through some of the things. Alas we never did get it sorted, and therefore BF gave me a credit for the game.

My qustion is has anyone ever got to play this level, without any problems? If so I would love to hear from you. I love this little game. If I am stressed, I find playing this takes over and you do not have time to think about other things.

I have emailed the makers of the game but as yet have heard nothing from them.

I would like to say a huge thank you to BF for all there help, and also to anyone who reads this.
Regards
Mags

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Feb 5, 11 9:34 AM
DMH5321 wrote:What a beautiful game! According to the timer that popped up at the end this took me 7hrs. and 21min. I don't know if I was penalized for the few games I skipped. This means I've spent a few hours every day. I couldn't tear myself away.

Artwork--Great
Plot--Great
Little need for Walkthrough
Story is complete in itself
Promised sequel will be a different tale

I loved this. Thank you developers. This was a thoroughly satisifying experience.

Could not agree more, it's was wonderful. I didn't want it to finish. Cannot wait for the next one. My time was just over 8hrs, but i suppose this depends on how much time you have to play it. Now to find something as good..... that is going to be difficult, any suggestions plz. I would def recommend this game.
mags

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 1, 11 5:10 AM
sinshack wrote:
justme666 wrote:it mite be me but just latly i have been having trouble with big fish games downloading and playing all the games i would buy are causing trouble this one if i press the hint the game frezzes for a time and then the pointer sticks my puter is up to date i just think who test these games are not coming clean and just whants to get them on the market if i play these games on iwin i dont get a problem does any one eles have problems or is it just me

It's just you - or rather, your computer. You probably need to update your video driver, Flashpoint, or something else.

Post your problem to the Tech Issues thread, and click on the green envelope "We're Here to Help" in the right column here, and report the problem. Other gamers can't help with problems like these, but Big Fish has great customer support, and they are happy to help.

I had a problem recently, I went to "Live Chat Help" and not being very techno minded, was helped all the way through the process, much quicker than Q&A

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 1, 11 5:04 AM
sinshack wrote:
justme666 wrote:it mite be me but just latly i have been having trouble with big fish games downloading and playing all the games i would buy are causing trouble this one if i press the hint the game frezzes for a time and then the pointer sticks my puter is up to date i just think who test these games are not coming clean and just whants to get them on the market if i play these games on iwin i dont get a problem does any one eles have problems or is it just me

It's just you - or rather, your computer. You probably need to update your video driver, Flashpoint, or something else.

Post your problem to the Tech Issues thread, and click on the green envelope "We're Here to Help" in the right column here, and report the problem. Other gamers can't help with problems like these, but Big Fish has great customer support, and they are happy to help.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 30, 11 5:32 PM
I felt I had to write and warn anyone thinking about buying this game....DONT.....
At least not until all the glitches have been sorted . I am at the point in the game (Gibralter) where I cannot get the parcel. I have read all the threads regarding this particular glitch, but so far have not been able to get passed it. This is not the first glitch I have come across. As I said with the help of the forums I have managed to get passed them, the best advice that has worked for me seems to be to go back to a safe save you have. I have that many saves now I have lost track of which are good and which are bad.

I am not prepared to uninstall this unless it is absolutely necessary, I am to far into the game to do that. I have been with BF for just over a year, but it seems to me that for the past while more and more games have problems of one sort or another.

I have paid for a product that should work. I am using my all new singing dancing laptop that is only a week old, so thats not the problem.

I am sending a copy of this to BF, and let's see what they have to say.

OK after my little rant, I am away to tackle this parcel again.

Wish me luck
Margaret

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 24, 11 9:58 PM
Have played the trial (23mins left) and got as far as getting into the cellar at the quayside. Have unlocked then deciphered the code. As soon as I step thro' the door, it cuts to an intro, then back to the start of the game. Any suggestions plz.
Thanks

Thanks for the replies, I was so engrossed that it didn't click with me that yes.....shorter time for trial......going to blame it on my age lol

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Dec 11, 10 7:13 AM
joyce2121 wrote:For some of us, it's not willpower, it's $$

Very true lol, or in my case £££££££'s
Looking forward to chilling and playing this long awaitrd for game

I usually find a look at the walkthrough gives me an idea of how long the game is. All i do is just scroll right down, without having to look at the walkthrough itself. I hope this might be of help.

posted in Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery on Nov 13, 10 9:17 AM
Sorry, but wouldn't have this as a gift, what is it with BF these days, have also trialed Robin Hood another awful game, more dialouge...finger sore from all the clicking....but as I always say "each to his own"

posted in Robin Hood on Nov 13, 10 9:11 AM
What an absolute waste of time, thank goodness it was only a trial, finger is sore clicking all that dialouge, then getting the silliest of games. Realy this must be one of the worst games I have come across in ages......but each to his own

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Nov 12, 10 4:06 PM
Downloaded with no problems, got to the start menu, clicked on new game...then...froze. I am not going to bother with tec, have already had to go them about Edgar Allan poe and another couple of games. Like a lot of folk, I have all the bits on my laptop with windows 7. I have never had any problems when I had Vista. I am starting to get a tad frustrated with BF recently, apart from the dire shortage of good games..(.depends on your preferences of course). the few I have trialed recently always have some glitch with them.

I think I will give BF a miss for a bit, pity as the prices and offers have been good.

debdeb11 wrote:I am curious if any of you who have the corrupted file issue have also played Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat. I own the CE of that game, and had the exact same issue. Technical support was not able to resolve the issue for me, nor for dozens of others. They did offer a refund, but inferred that a fix would likely be coming from ERS Game Studios at some point. That was over a month ago, and no fix has yet happened. Because this game is made by the same developers - ERS - I am concerned about having this problem again. So far 30 min. into the Haunted Halls demo I am okay & have had no crashes. But I am reluctant to purchase if I know people are having the same issue on this game as I did with The Black Cat. So out of curiosity, has anyone tried Black Cat & been fine, but then crashing/corrupt saved games on this game? Or have you had the same problem on both games?

Yes I had the same problems with EAP The Black Cat (trial on CE edition) and now having the same problem with this game, only 35mins into trial and got "save game etc corrupted" I have never had problems before. Tec support asked for loads of information including Dr Fox, which i sent. Got a reply and credit as goodwill gesture. Uninstalled EAP and waited until the SE came out, bought it and it played fine until about 3/4 of the way only to have that same ********message come up, I sent another message to tec and got a reply wanting all the information again......I just could not be bothered with all the hassle and left it, but I will now get back to them about both games. I am using windows 7 on my laptop and it has all the required spec for playing games. Lets hope I get this sorted as they are def games I would like to have. I suggest you get in touch with them, the more people that have issues and report them the better. Hope you get your problems resolved.

posted in Goddess Chronicles on Sep 22, 10 1:17 AM
I have to agree with the other comments, thought this was going to be a keeper..noooo. I cannot get anywhere, that statue ....wot does he do....been in punishment room for longer than I have actually played the game lol. Reminds me of when my son was born 21yrs ago, in order to give mums some peace they were put in the Sin Bin lol, not actually a bin, a nursery where they played soothing music to screaming babies.
Ok, back to the list and see what else is worth having a look at!!!1

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator