Posts created by shell_1965

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 12 10:23 PM
i love all the margrave games! especially the music. it is hauntingly beautiful

posted in Titanic's Keys to the Past on Jul 20, 12 9:53 PM
this game desparatly needs a walk-thru. seems like everyone is stuck, not knowing where to go or what to do! such a shame. i liked it at first

posted in Titanic's Keys to the Past on Jul 20, 12 9:51 PM
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WALK-THRU !!! PLEASE

posted in Titanic's Keys to the Past on Jul 20, 12 9:49 PM
nobody seems to be able to navigate this game. too bad, i liked it at first. guess i will go and delete it

posted in Titanic's Keys to the Past on Jul 20, 12 9:47 PM
i do really like games like this with alot of hidden object scenes. but, i cannot figure out where to go or what to do next. if there will be no walk-thru then i am done with it. 11 mins. left of demo, might as well delete it

posted in Green Moon on Apr 19, 12 5:56 PM
please do not critisize what you don't understand. witchcraft is not evil! you are confusing it with devil worship. those who practice witchcraft celebrate the seasons, they honor the moon, sun, etc. (nature) they worship the "creator" what some of you call "god".
stop believing what you see on tv, most of it is fabricated for amusement and does not convey what a true witch is about.

posted in The Mysterious City: Golden Prague on Apr 12, 12 8:28 PM
love these "old fashioned" HOG's but the timer is a fail in my book. no buy!

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 1, 12 9:02 PM
i was so happy to see a new "big city adventure" game but i hate the puzzle games between. having trouble with some. wish there were more "skips" available. just want to do the hidden object scenes

posted in Mystical Island on Jan 17, 12 6:54 PM
Megami wrote:tried still do not see the outline and still do not stick

i cannot find the d*** outline either! made it this far in a badly made game, its a shame if it ends here and i have wasted money on this game.

posted in Mystical Island on Jan 14, 12 9:58 PM
for anyone unable to click on items. the way to do it is to click just to the right of the item. watch when you click, you will see an X . make sure the X it on the item, not your curser.

posted in Mystical Island on Jan 10, 12 5:26 PM
having the same problem as many others, unable to click on spring and anchor in first scene. this is a game glitch not our computers. please big fish, have the makers of this game fix this for us! i am looking forward to playing this game when they fix it.

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Jan 5, 12 7:25 PM
oh i really wish there was a timer option for this game. i love plain, old hidden object games but timers make it stressful instead of fun for me.

posted in The White House on Dec 14, 11 5:16 PM
i cannot believe this game has no walk thru. im at the grand staircase.nothing in my item list to find. the flip side is close up of portrait again, no items to find. have moved my pointer all over, clicked all over trying to find what to do. have clicked on my inventory items, still nothing!

posted in Atlantic Quest on Nov 29, 11 8:34 PM
the custom curser ruined this game for me! would have been a keeper but the curser made it very clunky and slow.

posted in Them: The Summoning on Sep 26, 11 6:38 PM
if the objects were not almost impossible to find this would be a great game for those of us who like straight HOG games. hints refill really fast and you need them. but i do like to find items on my own, thats the whole point. i had to use the hint way too much so no buy for me

posted in Shutter Island on Aug 27, 11 5:27 PM
wow! was really getting into this game then........... it was over! ending s**ked!

posted in Unexpected Journey on Aug 25, 11 7:38 PM
took me a long time to figure it out but all youu have to do is click on each little round window. the slime will clear. (this is the last step in this game, then its over)

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Aug 13, 11 6:00 PM
my problem is alittle different. downloaded fine but when i click to play nothing happens. get the screen asking to "play again?" never had this happen before

posted in The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend on Jul 31, 11 4:32 PM
does anyone know if there is a SE of this game??
can email me at badbunnie_1965@yahoo.com

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on May 29, 11 6:29 PM
thanx goofyduck, wasn't even gonna try this based on others opinion but you explained it enough so that i want to see for myself. sometimes it is nice to play a straight hidden object game!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator