Posts created by flip13

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on May 22, 11 2:56 PM
i agree about BF ,, selling game s on the 2.99$ list. it happened 2 times to me, about a month after i paid full price. i don t usually buy CE game s and now i m ?ing my self about buying any until ,, they go to the BF weekly sale

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on May 22, 11 2:50 PM
hambon wrote:I'm extremely annoyed with BF....I bought this game on 4/7/11 for $13.99 as a collectors game and today it for sale at $6.99. WHY IS BF RIPPING GAMERS OF LIKE THIS. I have brought an awful lot of games from BF and now I'm seriously thinking about going to another game provider. This is not right!

I just can't believe a little over a month the same games is half the price I paid.
Come on BF you owe me as a loyal customer. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS MATTER?

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 10, 10 5:45 PM
The best game ever. Lot s of searching for object s to use other place s . PLEASE BF,, i can t wait for the next Poe game.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Aug 20, 10 9:29 PM
LarkBea wrote:I couldn't play it without significant slowdown and jerkiness even with the "new' version. Dr. Felix checked out ok, but the game simply won't run well on any of the computers we have (all with ATI graphics cards and plenty of RAM). I don't think I've ever encountered this before with any game, but the problem seems to be unsolvable. It seemed like a great game and would have loved to buy, but won't. If it runs well on your computer, I would call it a definite buy, but check out the demo first and play it for a good half hour/45 minutes before you commit.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 17, 10 2:30 PM
Gatorau wrote:Best and most entertaining game I have played since the Ravenhearst series. 5 star all the way. Congratulations to I-Play and Nikitova for making the game and thanks to BigFish for the distribution. Just excellent.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 10, 10 4:47 PM
This is the best game BF has put out , since i have been a member . i am saving all my $$ and free game s credit s , until another game come s out like , deadtime stories. and KUDOE S to all the game reviewer s thank s again flip

thank you ,, i already own the game s mentioned. I bought them long before ,, BFG s,, were a real site. tahnk you all so much for your help
they are just **** , game s , in dire grove , you need to find thing s thing s that you need to use in other game s ,,

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Apr 27, 10 9:51 PM
some are not room s , they are picture s, fireplace, food covered on the table, the grandfather clock ,, mirrors, move your mouse around and if something move s click on it ,, hope this helps

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Apr 27, 10 9:42 PM
i bought this game for my 4 yr old grand daughter ,, she read s these books in her pre K classes, i love playing this game with her. i am stumped on what i have to match in the picture ,, in the hallway at the top of the stairs ,, i get hand s ,,they don t match ,, then it was duck s ,, please can someone help ,, my sweet baby girl will be here thursday ,, i m sure she can figure it out , but if not i will need to help her thank you in advance

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Mar 21, 10 4:22 PM
i finished feeding marrow and solved the dream clue,, i can t figure out what to do next ,, i have tried everything

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Mar 21, 10 4:13 PM
i finished feeding marrow and solved the dream clue,, i can t figure out what to do next ,, i have tried everything

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Mar 20, 10 10:44 PM
i have tried for 2 day s to figure out what the fairy gem sentence should read,, PLEASE help ,, and please don t tell me to go to solution thread ,, i have no idea what that is ,, thank you all

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Mar 12, 10 4:24 PM
all you have to do is , match the color s

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 15, 10 4:29 PM
ty vm ,, i will contact customer service. they are closed on president s day

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 15, 10 10:58 AM
i am in chapter 6 . my game went completely black , when i entered the castle. i had to shut my pc all the way down. i started a new game and got back to the castle, it did the same thing , has anyone else had this problem

i love MCF dire grove, can anyone recomend a game that has the challenge ,,and mystery , that dire grove has . i have alot of hidden games ,,but nothing challenged me like dire grove. i dont want the collector s addition, cause i know the game. thanku flip

does any one know a game that can meet mystery case file dire grove? i love this game and want to buy another game that give s the challenge that dire grove did.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator