Posts created by petunia_1965

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 11 8:55 PM
Help----- has anyone found the sword????? Tired of paying/playing games that don't play well with others!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Nov 15, 11 3:13 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else who purchased Grim Tales The Bride was just as bored and thought it wasn't worth the $$ as I thought?? Waste of time and a credit.

posted in Mystery of the Earl on Dec 2, 10 5:39 PM
I am having trouble with the cursor in game!!!! Making me mad I paid for a game that doesn't want to work!! Anyone have the solution? Can I get a refund Looked like a fun game....HELP PLEASE

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 10 7:30 PM
Can anyone tell me where to find or to find the second beacon......I seem to keep walking in circles PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Soon please before I give up on this SE

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 10 5:46 PM
Game is fantastic but still no walkthrough! Franklin does help, after clicking on him several times. To the fishes that keeps having trouble.... just keep clicking on him.Got me pretty far....but the moderator keeps taking the cheat out. Good luck!! Wish me well.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 15, 10 7:55 PM
played Shutter Island last night................ Didn't like the ending. Interested in buying love & death. Anyone with info on game? Don't have $ to waste!!! Shutter was a downer!!!! I

posted in Shutter Island on Apr 14, 10 11:17 PM
I started BFG several months ago and I have to say this was the most disappointing, and not worth the time games I have ever played!! I guess I will be reading the bigger "fish" suggestions before I do that again. Y'all are quite helpful for the anemonies like me. Refund or free game offer for waste of time?

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Feb 2, 10 10:19 PM
I am new to these games and obviously overlooking something! Stuck on page 11-12 ! Can't seem to get what to do. Any help with sword in heart or stone nanny greatly appreciated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator