Posts created by Jencinta

posted in Circus Empire on Mar 4, 10 1:08 PM
myhatty wrote:in your main folder were it was installed is a setup program were you can set diffrent setting change the setting of the screen and it should run

I have Vista, and was having the same problem as so many others. The game just wouldnt start up. I went into the folder as myhatty said, changed the screen resolution to 1024 x 600 instead of what was selected.............save & exit, and the game started without a problem. Thanks bunches myhatty

Happy Gaming!
Jenn

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Mar 3, 10 10:15 AM
I made it through the trial, but I was looking at the clock the whole time . This game has a good idea going, but I personally did not like it at all. I try to make it through the trials to see if my mind will change, it didnt.

It has some interesting facts, pretty pictures for the most part, but where did the skip button go for mini games? You cant use a hint to figure out which way to go, I spent most of the time, back tracking and going in circles, trying to figure out where I was suppossed to be, or looking for sparkles so I knew to click there. I had a lot of misclicks then the cursor zoomed in circles. I didnt think this game was very enjoyable at all. There is way to many things that were overlooked, like a game that was rushed to get out. Perhaps they could rebuild the game, and I'm sure it would be lots better, as for this game, I'm happy some of you like it as for me its a no go .

out of 5 cheers!

Happy Gaming

posted in Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper on Feb 26, 10 5:59 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a total TM person, but I do like HOG. This had a great twist so I decided it would be my first HOG purchase.................................

all of it was great, interesting, I was having a blast.............then.................the chick says , "Oh hell no" and I see.....................

The end!

Then I repeated her statement and I think smoke may have blew outta my ears. I can NOT believe that. Its like they were making a wonderful game, then something cut their time/budget short, and they just ended it!

I have spent money on games that ended badly, was poor length, the usual, but I think for the first time I may ask BF to give me a credit for this one. I never have and its my own stupidity but OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont even get wrapped up in this story, bc you will fall right in like the rest of us.

posted in Jewelleria on Feb 23, 10 3:36 PM
Bump!!!!!!!!!!

Same problem here, I got really close a couple of times, one time within 100 of getting it I have sit here for 3 hours replaying it. Its crazy.

when I got that close, heres what i was doing.

I made 2 earrings from the last machine, with all red in them, so it looked like a heart with a red circle. I kept the 2 stands filled with these at all times. I switched to making them with blue in the middle and red around, that seemed to work awesome! I had to make another one every couple of customers. Also that millionaire guy almost always grabbed one, seemed like the game gave a little extra time around him, the blond chicks love them to. Thats as close as I have came, the blue with red around them, and just keep it full.

Hopefully someone will see it and let us know

Happy Gaming to all

posted in Fussy Freddy on Feb 20, 10 10:46 AM
np, I'm sure lots will enjoy this game lots, since there wasnt one, i figured it was needed

posted in Dragon Empire on Feb 20, 10 10:45 AM
i didnt have any problems running the game. Seems to be a relaxing type of M3 game that lots of ppl can enjoy. You build your buildings and do little mini games from some of them. If your looking for a cute relaxing type of M3 game, this seems to be a good one. I'm more of a TM person myself, so I wont be buying, but the trial was def a relaxing one for me.

Happy Gaming
IMO I'm giving it
out of 5 cheers bc for those that like a challenge, especially with time, it doesnt seem to offer that much.

posted in Fussy Freddy on Feb 19, 10 9:23 AM
Here's my review of this game. Its a personal opinion, I repect others opinions, I only ask the same. Perhaps it will help others know what to expect/not expect as I havent seen any review on here. I dont mean to hurt anyones feelings (I'm not sure why it would), or draw out a crowd with torches ready to find me, lol. Its just my opinion

This is a cute game, the kid wont eat anything so you make words in alphabet soup, he will eat that. I think they have a cute idea going, but some problems I had, I only lasted 30 min through the trial before finally closing it down

Pros:

Cute graphics -not the best, but def not the worst
Tutorial-easy to understand
Study Time-def helps with vocabulary and spelling ,
Length-if it is the length the story hints at (says starts preschool after the new year, you start in September) then it is good length

Cons:

Tutorial-to many tutorial phases, seemed like they completed half the objectives for me
Lag spikes- I dont have any problem running games, several flash games at one time (although i dont recommend it), MMO's, my pc is a great one, HOWEVER I hit a lag spike on this game about every minute to the point that I could barely move the cursor. I had to wait until it was over, on timed levels I can see that posing a big problem in later lvls. BTW, I dont have anything running other than this game, for those who was wondering
Mini Games- What I played of it (and I went pretty far considering it did lots for me) it doesnt seem to offer any variety other than word finds. Not that this is a huge problem because that IS what this game is, its just that most developers will throw something else in to keep it different and interesting, I like that.
Repetitive-that may not be a bad thing, it is a word find, but new objectives didnt come quick enough for me. I did the same thing a lot.
Replay Value-I'm not certain on this, but after going into the same lvl a few times,same set of letters. If this is the case, then to me, it wouldnt have much replay value bc you would know what to look for. True, you could find diff words, but after a couple of times playing, it would be dead.

For me its a no buy, I give it out of 5 cheers!
Happy Gaming!

posted in Shaman Odyssey: Tropic Adventure™ on Feb 16, 10 11:08 AM
mngal46 wrote:Yes I have finished, it is a fun game if you like these types of games. I just wished you could interact more with the other people, but I didn't find this game boring at all. I highly recommend buying the full version.

Thx, I do like these types, but sometimes they get boring and you play the waiting game. That was my only downfall with VV, nothing to do between things but wait. I'm definately considering getting this one today. Was it good length? Does it have any replay value you can see?

Thx again and happy gaming

posted in Sally's Salon on Feb 16, 10 11:05 AM
I can see how salon could be more fun, it did seem to pose a little more of a challenge than the spa, although the spa ad lots of potential to get out of hand, lol.

I did try Hell's Kitchen (I love the show to) and it was challenging, and very fun. I still have it on my list of things to get, but I tend to be a big sucker for the Diner Dash type games, and usually they come first.

Thx for your responses

posted in Artist Colony on Feb 16, 10 10:55 AM
well..............the ending left me wanting more, but I cant tell you how it ends.........that would take the surprise outta it ;-)

posted in BeTrapped! on Feb 16, 10 10:53 AM
i have to agree, this is like minesweeper with a twist, something else to do other than just click blocks. I enjoyed the game, the story was a little boring, and if you try to read it all through the 1 hr trial, you will waste lots of time. I skipped most of it, as I do with most trials. If i decide I love the game, I buy it, and start over at the beginning, taking the time to read everything and really understand it. At times it was a little questionable where to go, I had to backtrack a couple of times, but this game seems like it may be worth the buy, depending on the number of "levels" and if more interesting things do happen. I'll stick it on my maybe list

happy gaming all

posted in Artist Colony on Feb 14, 10 1:26 PM
I enjoyed this game, It was sorta like Virtual Villages but with a diff twist, and being artistic myself, I really enjoyed it.

I'd like to see some types of mini games. The game "Many Years Ago" was like VV and this, it has mini games, which could earn you resources, money, etc, that was quite a fun addition. I'd like to see something where you could help increase their skills.

I was disappointed when it ended, more story, maybe choices with diff endings would be awesome...although I'm just brainstorming about things I think would be awesome, hopefully they will come out with an AC 2.

posted in Tourist Trap: Build the Nation's Greatest Vacations on Feb 14, 10 1:05 PM
I have to agree with everyone. I downloaded the demo and thought...."Yeah a new building TM game !" It looked like it was a good game, the colors, the idea of it all................................then I started playing . I waited...........yawned ..............clicked an idea......................waited.................yawned ...........build something..........repair/put out fires for what seemed to be forever ...............................repeat.

To bad, seemed to have a good idea going............then it just died. Wish there were other levels to go to, more to do, something............anything else.

posted in Sally's Salon on Feb 14, 10 12:55 PM
I'm debating between this game and Sally's Spa. I like both, but I'm not sure which is going to provide the most gameplay/challenge. I'm usually very quick and fast at TM games, and seldom fail until later part of the game if I do at all. I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations? Thx....Happy Gaming

posted in Passport to Paradise on Feb 14, 10 12:50 PM
Is it just me or has anyone else played Coconut Queen? This game seems A LOT like it. The quests, layout, buildings, everything. BTW i loved Coconut Queen.

posted in Virtual City on Feb 14, 10 12:46 PM
I'm a TM junkie, lol. I love TM games. I really like this game, and I bought it. I'm pretty far into the game now, not sure how far, and I got bored. This seem to be getting very repetitive. I'm going to hold off a few days, play some of my other games and come back to it, I hope its just that. Most games I get I cant stop playing until I finish, some take days, some hours, but I dont get bored. We'll see if it strikes me different in a couple of days. I will say though, it is still well worth the money as I have played on this game what seems to be forever before I got to the point that I felt it was repetitive. Was definately a good find.

posted in Shaman Odyssey: Tropic Adventure™ on Feb 14, 10 12:38 PM
Has anyone finished this game? I liked the trial and had no problems running it, I was wondering if the game gets boring/repetitive, and if it is a good length?

posted in Passport to Paradise on Feb 4, 10 11:08 AM
Wondering if its worth the buy? I love TM games, all types, but I'm tired of getting things I finish in 2 hrs, and have no replay value. I didnt see a review post on here and just wanted to know what ppl thought.

Thx

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator