Posts created by StripeyCatiana

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Oct 6, 16 3:16 AM
Same issue here, frustrating

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 24, 16 11:20 AM
I'm having the same problem, I think there may be something hidden behind one of the sand tiles in the bottom right of the level but you can't get to that square because you don't have the machete yet so the area hasn't opened up. I've restarted the level a few times and am having the same problem each time.

posted in Times of Vikings on Aug 5, 13 4:13 AM
Bit of annoying glitch that I've found on level 1 and 13 so far. Occasionally you can click on a snow or wood pile that you can't get to yet. Unfortunately it does not queue the action up and you cannot unclick it or click it again. The only way round it that I found was to restart the level. It doesn't make the game unplayable - just a little annoying.

posted in Pioneer Lands on Aug 17, 11 1:15 AM
Thanx HollyRock, that worked a treat

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 19, 10 1:34 PM
Woohoo! I've just found my last item - the star on the top row.

It's a pink one, just above where all the totems light up at the top of the map, it's on a little ledge above right and it's over some flowers.

Hope that helps, I was about to crazy when I finally found it ;-)

posted in The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Jul 28, 10 2:57 AM
My version runs, but unplayably slowly, and like edmee 1947 it's definately not my computer configuration - disappointing because it looked like quite a good game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator