Posts created by SurrealBabe

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 25, 17 5:36 AM
How to I get fire across the blue line to melt the coin?

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Love Legend on Sep 19, 17 5:55 AM
When I right click on cells which are clearly not errors, often I will get a mistake "x". I don't have this problem with other mosaic games and my cursor works like it is supposed to. Any thoughts.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 17 7:24 AM
Am I missing something. Is there a clue to the lock box numbers in the zoo section of the game? The guide just gives you the numbers but doesn't explain where they are found. Are you supposed to work your way through all possible combinations?

I think this is a very hard game. The links are not obvious and I have to rely way too much on hints.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 17 4:57 PM
I don't have a solution. It is very irritating. Does it matter if you click on the spot when the light is green? Sometimes there are rings of light and none are green?

I am stuck in the backyad. Went to the 2nd floo onc but has not been able to go anywhere. Nothing shows up below. Any ideas besides reinstalling and starting over?

I had the same problem. They don't highlight and hence you cannot go forward with the game.

posted in Paranormal State: Poison Spring on Apr 30, 14 7:43 AM
I have an iMac OSX 10.9.2. Ran the demo OK but cannot continue a game, can only start new game after I exit. Also, first screen appears that says "Paused" and requires hitting "Return" to get to the opening sequence.

posted in World Mosaics 2 on Aug 10, 12 8:21 AM
I've done later games and really like them but I finished level one in WM2 and can't move on. All I see is completed games and the caption quit. When I hit play, I go to the same screen. What's the deal? I'm playing on an imac with Mountain Lion. Does that matter. It seems to in a lot of things!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 11 6:44 AM
When I access the game in the glove box of the car, I get a "LUA Error" and have to Force Quit. Will I have to reinstall? Never had this before.

Good game so far.

I've started this game over once, having run into trouble with the lighter ****. At least that was early in the game. Now I am almost finished and cannot go back and get the battery. Also, the strategy guide describes approaching the lighthouse, using the nitrogen on the "device" and removing the battery. Would love to do that but cannot find the "device" and no magnifying glass shows up anywhere along the way. Will not replay this game just to finish and get bonus game. Waste of money.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 11 4:11 PM
Just wanted to say, this is a beautiful game. Hard enough to enjoy but really really liked the beauty of the images, worth playing for those.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 11 8:17 AM
Sorry. Missed a step. Cool game.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 11 5:53 AM
I have the scalpel and am stuck. Strategy guide says key is in oven but not in my game. Do I have to do something first. All I get is the "a better place for this message."

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Feb 1, 11 10:04 AM
OK, there's a massive snowstorm here so having had a problem with the door in the small cabinet in the nursery (having apparently done the doll puzzle out of order), I decided to start over. This time, the box on the desk in the bedroom does not open to give me the key to the dresser. I have gone to all the rooms and the help function tells me there is no action at this time. I'm hip. I don't want to play with one eye on the walkthrough so I don't do actions out of order. I don't want to use the walk through at all, except as a final resort.

Will reinstalling this game help this problem or are there just massive problems with it and I should get my money back?

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Jan 31, 11 11:09 AM
Yes, I am having the same problem. This is stupid and annoying.

Same here. I also uninstalled and reinstalled. No luck. Was pretty much enjoying the game but I really don't want to start over.

How do you uninstall and reinstall game. I bought this game on the 25th so it is the most recent version and I am having trouble with the coffin and the hammer. I will uninstall etc. but don't know how. Haven't had to do this before. Is very very irritating. How hard can it be to fix the coffin/hammer problem?!

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Feb 4, 10 6:03 PM
I also cannot get the joy stick to work. The coins were accepted and when I enter the game the lights flash briefly but the buttons do not work, etc. Also cannot skip. Is there any way to move forward without skipping?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator