Posts created by clpunchie

I too have no characters visible. Some of the characters on the last game weren't visible either. Please post an update to fix this issue. Apparently, there is a large group of people experiencing the same issue.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 16, 16 3:15 PM
How do acquire enough stone to get through the swamp? The quarry is across the water and I can't get to it without going through the swamp and then building a boat ramp.

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 14, 16 12:09 PM
Has anyone figured out how to clear all the tiles from this level? I've tried all kinds of combinations, but I'm not even close.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 20, 16 8:57 PM
I'm having problems with this level because the game keeps telling me I have one more road repair to make, but there is nothing I can find to do. Does anyone else have this problem? Am I just missing something?

In response to getting gold on this level. I found it helpful to focus on upgrading my farm and stone first. I also kept my characters busy by having them cut trees and mine stone in between getting supplies. Building the road a little at a time also helped. Of course, my problem is I can't finish the road.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 14 8:37 PM
Mine is the same way which is making it difficult to win the level. Does anyone have some advice on how to win if you have a tool workbench and not a stone workbench?

posted in City of Fools on Jul 2, 12 12:59 PM
Does anyone know how to get into the firehouse basement?

posted in City of Fools on Jul 2, 12 12:57 PM
Where in the park are the cornflowers? I found the misteltoe, but can't find the cornflowers.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia on Feb 4, 10 10:56 PM
I was stumped on this level too, but I finally figured it out. Hopefully, my explanation will be clear enough to understand.

After you have cleared both of the blue winged pieces, the center section will open up and there will be one of those "circle arrows" on the top with a bunch of coins underneath it. What you have to do is to "shoot down" the coins with other "cirlce arrows" (by lining them up in the right place) until the "circle arrow" at the top of the coins rests on the key with the rope. Then shoot this one as well, and it will clear the way to match up the grey winged ones.

Good Luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator