Posts created by exdir

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 19, 16 5:43 AM
So they're just decoration?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 19, 16 4:35 AM
Do the event items do anything or am i just wasting my tickets on them?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 7, 16 6:38 PM
Oh good! They didn't disappear after the Halloween event!
Omg! The next day they were gone ! ?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 6, 16 3:43 AM
Will we be able to keep the tickets we've earned for the next event or will we lose them when the Halloween event is over?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 2, 16 2:22 PM
Since the update, my game doesn't run smoothly. Movement is very jerky.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 13, 16 6:19 AM
How do I get people to my marketplace? I try to sell rare items, but they sit there for days.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 16 5:39 AM
I'm trying to send my diver, but a message says "full table, gather at least 20 items."
What does that mean?

posted in Farm Up on Mar 8, 14 5:18 AM
I just had this problem this morning & saw that Grandma was sitting on a stump not her regular stool. When I removed the stump the message went away.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 8, 14 5:15 AM
Unless you want to move or upgrade the animal pens is there any advantage to wasting energy on cleaning the pens?

posted in Farm Up on Mar 2, 14 10:47 AM
How do you get gold coins in this game? I'm on level 29 and I need coins to upgrade animal pens, etc. but I only have 1 and can't figure out how I get more. I don't want to use real $.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 13, 14 11:31 AM
Another really fun, addicting farm game is Hay Day. It's not on Big Fish, but you can get the app on your phone or ipad.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 9, 14 5:49 AM
I've read that I shouldn't build the windmill because the moles give lots of things. So if I build it far away from the garden, will I still get the moles. I feel I should build it to complete the quest.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jul 8, 13 6:01 PM
Oh brother...play another game!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 10, 13 4:58 AM
After playing this game for weeks, now it freezes up every time I play it. The only thing I can do is shut down my computer. Anyone else having this problem?

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 9, 13 6:36 PM
I have been playing this game ever since it was released for PC. Now all of a sudden my game keeps freezing and the only thing I can do is shut down my computer. By the way, it's not because I paused it by pressing the space bar. Any suggestions or is anyone else having this problem?

posted in Virtual Families on May 30, 13 4:53 AM
My Master Programmer was getting $840.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 22, 13 1:50 PM
I've noticed that when it snows a lot of collectibles appear, especially bones.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 22, 13 8:33 AM
Funny thing I discovered...put your pets in the kiddie pool. They either can't or won't get out. I guess they love it!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 22, 13 8:31 AM
How the heck did you earn all that money?

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 17, 13 1:37 PM
I guess you just have to keep your pets. Why would you want to sell them?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator