Posts created by HectorsHouse

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Mar 1, 12 12:31 PM
We are on the bonus section of the game but the screen goes black. I deleted, downloaded again and redid the whole game only for the same thing to happen again. What is going wrong?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Sep 16, 10 11:55 AM
Excellent game. Would recommend it, but the ending was awful. I thought my computer was playing up too. And the credits didn't roll (not that I miss them - but they would've confirmed that I'd completed it.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jul 6, 10 12:27 PM
We really enjoyed this game. Well worth buying. Not too overloaded with hidden object areas but lots to challenge the grey matter!

posted in Eternity on May 24, 10 11:24 AM
I really dislike this game. I was talked into buying it by my daughter but it is so irritating. You can click on the same area many times with the correct item but still nothing happens. Don't waste your money on this one.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Feb 5, 10 12:23 PM
We could not fill the bucket with water for the power plant. Where can we find it? We can't get the water pump to work.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator