Posts created by Lindzee2000

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on May 22, 16 10:33 PM
If some kind hearted soul could help with the code on the third round of flashing fairy lights I would be truly appreciative. I am seriously stuck and would love to finish this fun game.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on May 22, 16 12:12 AM
Oh dave25judy thank you so much! I love these games but hate no skip button. I was about to scream in frustration. Truly you are appreciated!

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Crimson Thief on May 15, 16 1:57 PM
I am having the exact same problem with the mines as well, and as I don't find a 'skip' button either so I am stuck until some kind soul takes pity on me and can solve this riddle. Please post the number sequence to solve. I believe I got the first set of flashes correct but I am stuck now. It is too bad as I am really enjoying the Mortimer Beckett series of games. Nice change from the dark (but very cool) games I have been immersed in recently.

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on May 6, 12 10:09 PM
kimcol wrote:When I click to play, my monitor starts flashing like a strobe light, hurting my eyes; it never loads and I have to end the process through the task manager. Is anyone else experiencing this? I will try to reinstall and see if that helps.

I am having the same problem! Did a reinstall help? I was really looking forward to this game also.

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Apr 5, 12 10:02 PM
Someone please help as I am so frustrated. I was maybe 40 min into the game and then it started freezing on me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled three times and now I am still getting an error access violation. How can I contact a real human at Big Fish and get a refund or get my game fixed?

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 17, 10 10:31 PM
I truly agree way way to short. I feel a bit ripped off but I did not read the reviews before buying like I usually do. Also live and learn.Too bad it did have some nice things going for it.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 5, 10 9:47 PM
Thank You LizzieK! You are truly the Game Goddess. What would we do without you? I cannot tell you how many times your posts have helped me. I also asked in a later post about the "Milk Jug Puzzle" so you response is appreciated.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 5, 10 9:36 PM
Hi folks. I am simply stumped on the three milk jug puzzle.I am sure it is a painfully simple solution but it is driving me mad. Please let me know how you figured out.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator