Posts created by napapen

I just finished and the only negative comment I have is the niece voice was strange. I know many Asian people and none of them sound so odd. Otherwise enjoyed.

I'm missing him to. How do we revive him.

the hints seem slow in this game, anyway to speed it up!!!

that's where I am stumped too

I laugh at times how the people who write these games don't have any idea about when antibiotics etc came into use. It was about the time of the WW2 not the 1800+

got it!

Can't find instructions on what to do here. Need help please!!

posted in Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 18 12:27 PM
I love the hidden objects games. Better than many I have played. Story is interesting too.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 18 10:38 AM
I love hidden object games and not the puzzles that have incomplete instructions. So I was disappointed in the game. It was super easy and ended suddenly.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 18 7:00 PM
Gosh, at times I could read a book or take a nap in the time the hint loads. Anyway to make it faster!!!! thanks

posted in Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 18 5:08 PM
I think I hate him!!!!

I like this game alot. Glad I bought it!!!

posted in Shadowplay: The Forsaken Island Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 18 5:59 PM
I just finished the game and can not find the bonus chapter. Not in Extras or Games

posted in Shadowplay: The Forsaken Island Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 18 10:09 AM
Several puzzles have come up and there are no instructions. I guess I have played enough to figure them out but I still prefer hidden objects. Can these no clue games or puzzles.

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 18 12:10 PM
I wish there were fewer puzzles with limited instructions and more hidden objects in the game. Just a note to the developer!!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 18 11:43 AM
since alot of younger people play these games please don't use insectide to kill bees to get a part. Use a smoker as bees are threatened.

posted in Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 18 11:27 AM
is an alcoholic - it keeps begging for elixir. and sometimes that is very hard to find. Anyway to bypass his begging?

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 18 3:44 PM
I'm playing the demo and I don't expect fairy's to speak like men but that is too much and a big turnoff so I am not buying.

so far I love the game. The art is especially good.

posted in Grim Facade: The Message Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 18 6:31 PM
How do you get the card out of the frame. I have tried to use the rod several times. Tried sliding it out with the cursor and am stuck. Any clues. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator