Posts created by creationist

posted in The Lost Labyrinth on Jul 22, 17 1:28 PM
You just have to keep at it. It took me several tries but I finally got it! Make sure when you go in that all your bonuses are fully loaded. I started with the one that takes out all the silver stars on the board.

Now, if anyone can help me with Level 89, that would be great. That's the only level haven't been able to get 3 stars on. I swear the timer is faster on that level.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Oct 28, 14 9:23 PM
Nope, hint button has appeared but can't leave bedroom. I see the box with the M and H and suspect there is a key inside, but I can't do anything with that box. When I click on the hint button it takes me to the desk with the pencil that needs to be sharpened, but can't do anything with that either. I guess I'm thick ...

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Oct 28, 14 6:17 PM
I can't even get out of the first room. I guess this isn't the game for me. Sigh.

posted in Claws & Feathers on Oct 27, 14 11:17 PM
Yay, I finally did it! Actually, I managed it before I read your tips, but you are right on for sure. What did it for me was starting with cluster of birds in the middle. I had been trying to start from the bottom for ages; then tried the top for ages; but it was clearing the middle first that did it. Took a lot of tries, but what fun! Thanks a bunch because I'll put this game away for a while, now that I've beaten it; but sooner or later I'll pull it back out to play again and I'm sure I'll need to look at the tips again.

posted in Claws & Feathers on Oct 27, 14 2:09 PM
This is the only level I haven't yet gotten through in the time limit. Grrr! But I am persistent, I shall not give up. Even so, all hints appreciated!

posted in Claws & Feathers on Sep 30, 14 3:27 PM
roxanne601 you are a genius! This level has been driving me NUTS! Thanks so much!

posted in Claws & Feathers on Sep 20, 14 10:20 AM
Thanks, Roxanne - I also needed help on this one.

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Sep 1, 13 11:56 AM
I like Match 3 games and am hedging on this one. The graphics are nice and the game, as a whole, is a lot of fun. I like that you can get achievements. BUT, I usually play Match 3 in timed mode and I found the timer on this game to be not at all generous. Even in the demo, I had to do a couple of levels several times to beat the timer -- that usually doesn't happen to me until way late in a game. So i'd say to really take that into consideration if you are thinking of buying it.

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death on Mar 17, 13 2:44 AM
Sorry you all are having problems with the game crashing at the end - it's a graphically pretty ending! I really enjoyed this game and I think the few seconds you missed at the end are worth checking back to see if they find a fix for you.

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death on Mar 17, 13 2:41 AM
I don't have any beyond objects, either. Maybe you are right and they are only in the CE version - but I haven't a clue what they are for, anyway - do you know? Other than that, I really enjoyed this game.

posted in Tricks and Treats on Nov 5, 11 12:08 PM
It ran great through the first 2 or 3 levels then slowed again. No good.

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Apr 21, 11 4:41 AM
spendermisty wrote:thank you LizzieK for your reply, But there does appear to be a problem with the port citizen , as I have had no other problems with other level citizens so far and yes my port is built and I started with 0 food and got well over 5000 food on at least 6 levels since.. At least I'm glad some other users are having the same problem, not something that I wasn't doing, must be a glinch. still hasn't stopped me enjoying the game thou.

regards spendermisty

I had this same problem, but eventually it gave me the citizen, way down the line and after meeting the criteria numerous times. I'm also having problems in the blitz and tourneys - not being properly credited. But it's such a fun game, I still feel like I've got my money's worth.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Feb 12, 11 2:31 PM
I found this game to be only OK. I only played the demo and did not buy. I think I'm spoiled because I just came off of Phantasmat - because really, I don't have anything negative to say; just found it a bit boring.

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 12, 11 12:27 AM
What a great game! I loved every minute of it. You will figure out what is going on right away, but it won't ruin the game for you at all. It's nice and long with lots of hidden object scenes and puzzles that range from easy to challenging but all are solveable. Plus you can play in different modes with the match 3 and the various difficulty settings. The only thing I didn't manage to do was find all three of the logos -- only found 2.

This one is well worth the full price - don't miss it.

More like this, please!

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Feb 5, 11 9:02 PM
What a lovely little game! Yes, it's short, but an excellent game for spending an afternoon just relaxing and having a little fun. Not hard, not scary, not running back and forth all over the place. Find some hidden objects, solve a few simple puzzles, and just generally have a pleasant time. Feel good ending. Recommended.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 20, 10 1:54 PM
Maybe I am the dumbest fish in the forum, but I can't solve the colored tile puzzle. I've moved them all over the place and just can't seem to get them to line up properly. Maybe I'm tired? But probably just not too bright! I went to the walkthrough and it says - solve the puzzle! Oh, yeah, big help! Can anybody give me the moves? Thanks a ton in advance.

Maybe I am the dumbest fish in the forum, but I can't solve the colored tile puzzle. I've moved them all over the place and just can't seem to get them to line up properly. Maybe I'm tired? But probably just not too bright! I went to the walkthrough and it says - solve the puzzle! Oh, yeah, big help! Can anybody give me the moves? Thanks a ton in advance.

posted in Pure Hidden on Oct 4, 10 4:23 PM
This has got to be my all-time favorite HOG! I was thrilled to find it on the DD. Beautiful and clever and lots of play for the buck. Don't pass this one up, folks!

posted in Magic Match The Genie`s Journey on Jul 20, 10 11:00 AM

First click on transform, then on the type of component you need from the scroll on the lower left. Then click an area on the board and those pieces will change to a cluster of the component you need.(A cluster of 4)

Thanks wickedclaudie -- I, too, couldn't figure this one out. Your explanation is a big help!

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 18, 10 8:10 PM
Nope, you are not stupid! You just have to do filing in an office to understand it - which I do, and I still didn't get it at first. It goes from "bottom to top." - In other words, as if you were sitting in front of a file drawer and pulled it out - you would file the A closest to you and the Z at the back of the drawer.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator