Posts created by fishylips16

posted in Wild Tribe on Mar 18, 10 12:08 PM
YAY I DID NOT DROWN!!! BOOM CHAKALAKA!!!!

but i still need help and i want to talk more i want to be big!!

posted in Chicken Chase on Mar 18, 10 11:59 AM
that happened to me but with wild tribe i went to the live chat people on the manage your bfg member ship page and they are working on fixing it right now! they keep in touch with me every so often and they fix my problems i kinda like talking to them because i get to talk to them then the speak right back no waiting at all but i do like talking like this also! bfg makes me feel and very bright just like the

fishy not fishylips just fishy!

posted in Wild Tribe on Mar 18, 10 11:00 AM
its like my tribe play that game ( Cuz all ppl like it ) then you will get it wild tribe is just like my tribe but not people that need to make a new home away from there old home but you need to find a way to live long enough to make a big! { SPOILER ALERT DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT SPOILER!!!} *Boat to make the ark but all you have to do is find map parts the dig then build parts to make the ark any way just play it if you don't like it then just uninstall it simple right to uninstall just click the trash can on your game manger then click yes double check to make sure your clicking the right trash can!! Your welcome to all that read this!! hope i help! P.S. this post made me a jelly fish!!!!! ( ) <<<--- jelly fish XD
lili

posted in Wild Tribe on Mar 18, 10 10:52 AM
thank you i am glad 2 people care!! ....Now to fix the leak in my basement i am going to drown if i don't! At least i can swim!!

posted in Wild Tribe on Mar 17, 10 8:09 PM
thanks Vol! you're the best!! i learn?!?! i am not any more!!
Vol
YAY!!!! i need to ughh fix my T.V.!! LOL just posting to get jelly fishy! yes jelly fishY

posted in Wild Tribe on Mar 17, 10 6:57 PM
i need help whats the cure to the red sickness! And what do you do to make the water stop riseing?? MY PPLS ARE DROWING!!! HELP!!

posted in My Tribe on Mar 14, 10 10:11 AM
OH A BOAT HOUSE!!! i got it XD i wuz a lil-Bit dumb XD nvm no need to X-plane

posted in My Tribe on Mar 14, 10 10:04 AM
green levels up on of ur skills on the person that opens it and the white mist makes u stronger the yellow makes u smater and blue makes u dumber and pink or red makes u weaker Ur welcome

posted in My Tribe on Mar 14, 10 9:59 AM
what rock are u putting ur rock gathers on... and u need to have the legendary scientist check it one time if it says she takes water back for farther things at the station then ur done then u will be able to use it in ur potions as far as i know the only other problem u can possibly have is that you don't have a science and for the problems with potions just go on Google and look up "my tribe potions" or "my tribe cheats and hints" or u can go my fav cheat site... and ya thats all i got so try it and don't be uhhh... lol i forgot whatever....Ur welcome!

posted in My Tribe on Mar 14, 10 9:47 AM
that's correct and i need to know the "twin" thing because i get 1 baby then i need to wait like 15 yrs to do it again

posted in My Tribe on Mar 14, 10 9:45 AM
whats a jetty i don't under stand jetty.... Hmm ... nope no clue please X-plane XD

posted in My Tribe on Mar 14, 10 9:42 AM
it happens to me all the time my pop is 76 its so weird i don't get it at all

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator