Posts created by bibbster2

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jul 10, 10 10:49 AM
I just purchased this game but when I try to install it I get a NSIS Error message: The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete. This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download, or a virus. You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy. It may be possible to skip this check using the /NCRC command line switch. (NOT RECOMMENDED)

I get this message whether I try to download from BFG or from the confirmation email. What can I do?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 18, 10 8:51 PM
I am another who loved the trial, bought the full version, and got a game that won't open at all.

Why is there no word or response from BigFish? It is evident that there is a major problem with the game and many people who have spent money on the game and ended up with nothing.

Yeah, I hear that if you contact support they will walk you through many steps to try to fix your computer so the game will run but with SO many people having problems, why should we all have to contact them? Why not make a post here, in this forum, telling us (a) the game is worthless and all purchases will be refunded, (b) there is a fix in the works the problem is in hardware configurations and the step by step process to fix it is... or make no response at all since they have our money and let those who want to go to the trouble contact support for the many steps to try to fix their computer. Oh, maybe they have made their "response."

I will give it a couple of days and if there isn't any effort on the part of BigFish to act like the company I thought I had been dealing with the last couple of years and not like corporate America (profits first, customers a distant second, and employees are like paper clips) then I am out of here. Anyone want my punch card? Will I have to close my bank account to stop them from charging me with game club credits each month?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 7, 10 2:00 PM
I haven't noticed any problems until I get to the bridge and try to knock the item off the telephone pole with the shepherds crook. In the walkthrough there is supposed to be a crow on the pole but I don't see it. I can however see the key. No matter where I click with the shepherds crook, I can't knock any item down.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator