Posts created by judyjo22

posted in Lavender`s Botanicals on Oct 22, 12 12:54 AM
Hi Ya'll,, well here I am again.. Still having more trouble trying to play another game. I am on the very first thingy where you have to make "30" lotions and give to Aunty.. I have made 30,, 29,, 34,, 31,, 35 , ect. you got the idea,, But no 30.... I have played this darn thing 120 times but can not get just 30.. I know I'm just doing something really STUPID but for the life of me (and my sanity sp?) I just can't get it right!!! PLEASE HELP me someone... Also I don't think I know which keys or buttons to push to get an answer,, HA HA HA IN other wprds HELP HELP i GUESS ITS TIME TO CALL THAT CHAT PERSON huh... Well Thanks for listening anyway.. I kind of wish this was **** shhhh at least there u can talk to people right in the room with you.. Well if I still have my BFG tomorrow maybe I can still get an answer to my ??. BY FOR NOW THANKS ANYWAY

posted in Fashion Forward on Oct 20, 12 10:37 PM
judyjo22 wrote:Hi all kind of new at this posting thingy so will do my best.. I want to know if anyone has won the mini game where you have to put the clothes of each color into boxes???? Have played about 15 or more of these games and have never been able to win any of them ... Have tried many different ways of putting the clothes ect. into the boxes but nothing works.. PLEASE PLEASE HELP Going bonkers over here.

posted in Fashion Forward on Oct 20, 12 2:20 AM
Hi all kind of new at this posting thingy so will do my best.. I want to know if anyone has won the mini game where you have to put the clothes of each color into boxes???? Have played about 15 or more of these games and have never been able to win any of them ... Have tried many different ways of putting the clothes ect. into the boxes but nothing works.. PLEASE PLEASE HELP Going bonkers over here.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Jul 1, 12 2:19 AM
HI ALL, HELP HELP HELP OK I got all the ingredients and the big machine in front of me but I CAN'T MAKE IT WORK!!!! I have always been really great with all the other machines both in CHOCO.1 and 2 but for the life of me I just can't seem to get the hang of this one. Some how or other when I tried it for the first time I was just shooting those things out of that gun thingy and must have hit soething right because all of a sudden it said it would make 3 cases a week. LOL I don't have any idea in the world what I hit or how to do it again but would be EVER SO GRATEFUL if someone would PLEASE tell me what or how to make this thing work...I am truely just stuck here til I learn how to make this new Coffee Blends Machine work. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP !!!!

posted in Katy and Bob: Way Back Home on Jun 28, 12 7:43 AM
A Great BIG HI to YOU and a lovly THANK YOU TOO.. You answered my ? just right and I had no more problem with that part of the game.. Actually since that ? was answered for me I have been doing fairly well and it is a GRAND game.. I'll tell you something kind of funny about this game.. My oldest daughters hubby is named BOB and her daughter(my grand-daughter )is named Katy . HA HA

posted in Katy and Bob: Way Back Home on Jun 27, 12 6:03 AM
Hi BFG Person {sorry forgot your name} also name of the first person who asked you for help.. Look I'm not young but not too old either and have been at these games for a long bit.. Also am pretty good most days but I am here to tell you that you guys have really got me stumped this time.. I have read the instrution about 30 or more times and its just not getting thru to my brain.. I just know I am going to say " OF COURSE THATS HOW IT WORKS " as soon as you tell me again how it works but right now I really need you to explain it to me again..Are you suppose to make combos of 6 things in a row? Like serve six oranges in a row to any 6 people that ask for them... or serve 6 ladies what ever they want just so they are 6 in a row,,and all Ladies I just am not getting it so any HELP you can give me will be most helpful !!! Thanking you ahead of time, JudyJo22

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court on May 16, 12 10:30 PM
Hi Ya"ll Please help with how to free the captives on level 10?? I get right up to the opening of the cave but can"t free them .. What am I doing wrong?? THANK YOU for any help..

posted in Enchanted Katya and the Mystery of the Lost Wizard on May 16, 12 12:55 AM
judyjo22 wrote:Hi I hear you shouting sweetie.. I am in same FIX made it to 32 but that was it.. I've played this same level for HOURS >HOURS >HOURS AND DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS.. with no luck at all.. I don't really know how I made it this far but I just couldn't give up... Kept thinking that it just had to work NEXT time.. HA HA HA So here we are together on a big lonely Island with no LAND in sight and no hope of ever getting to the end of this game... Shall we just call it QUITS and say that we gave it our all???? or keep on trying ???? Well I know this for dang sure I am sure DONE for tonight and for a lot of tonites for a longgggg time... Maybe we will meet up again some day who knows ?????? only the SHOWDOW (sp ? ) knows!!!!! haha aging myself with that one... See you around but you must PROMISE that if you ever get to land you got to look me up and let me know that at least one of us made it... JudyJo22 I'll keep coming in here to see if you ever answered me LOL I put in a ? a long time ago and never got a single answer to my ? so won't hold my breath for too long Bye for now .,, nice chatting at you TA TA

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Apr 18, 12 6:53 AM
It is now April and I just started this game and was going bonkers trying to find the statue and finally came here and there you were helping all of us with all the right answers again... THANK YOU so very much cstdenis... I am one of those ole gals that need some help now and again and you have helped me lots so THANK YOU SO MUCH JudyJo

posted in Enchanted Katya and the Mystery of the Lost Wizard on Mar 20, 12 6:16 AM
Hi I hear you shouting sweetie.. I am in same FIX made it to 32 but that was it.. I've played this same level for HOURS >HOURS >HOURS AND DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS.. with no luck at all.. I don't really know how I made it this far but I just couldn't give up... Kept thinking that it just had to work NEXT time.. HA HA HA So here we are together on a big lonely Island with no LAND in sight and no hope of ever getting to the end of this game... Shall we just call it QUITS and say that we gave it our all???? or keep on trying ???? Well I know this for dang sure I am sure DONE for tonight and for a lot of tonites for a longgggg time... Maybe we will meet up again some day who knows ?????? only the SHOWDOW (sp ? ) knows!!!!! haha aging myself with that one... See you around but you must PROMISE that if you ever get to land you got to look me up and let me know that at least one of us made it... JudyJo22 I'll keep coming in here to see if you ever answered me LOL I put in a ? a long time ago and never got a single answer to my ? so won't hold my breath for too long Bye for now .,, nice chatting at you TA TA

posted in Enchanted Katya and the Mystery of the Lost Wizard on Dec 28, 11 1:25 AM
Hi Yall, As u can all see I am very NEW to this POSTING thingy so please forgive me if I mess up a bit. I have read every post on this game and can not find 1 word on where I am stuck.. It's where she is making a NEW potion, it blows up and she sees a pink crystal fall on to the floor ,, She runs to TOOK's Journal and starts making a NEW potion,,Now where is the pink thing and where is the journal and how do u get to these things ???? HELP PLEASE !!!! Just had eye opts on both eyes so am flying with half an eye here but just can't sit and do nothing... Thank You So Much for All HELP..JudyJo

posted in Magic Life on Nov 27, 11 5:07 AM
I am at end of game and just have to trace the LUCKY charm for the old Wizard and then get the $$ for him but have done all this just RIGHT and can NOT get enought money to please him...What am I missing ??? PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME... Pulling hair out and have been up for 2 nites playing this WONDERFUL WONDERFUL game .. THANK YOU THANK YOU WHO ever answers this.. JudyJo22

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Sep 4, 11 4:57 PM
My husband helped me I was making a dumb error

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Sep 4, 11 5:46 AM
Look I'm not that OLD and I have been playing TMG games for over 10 yrs or more but this is the first time I can't even get out of the starting gate ... HAHA Have been trying to get past Lv. 1 for 42mins ... AHHHHHHH What in the world am I doing wrong!!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP

posted in Roads of Rome II on Aug 31, 11 12:08 AM
Hi Fishies, Sorry it took me so long to answer but ,as u can see I am very NEW to posting. I am hoping this goes thru. It took me about 25 or 30 trys to get the answer as to how to get to the flat part where the sawmill is so u can get the logs to open all the other things that u need.. If u stand at the campsite and walk right towards the Blue Bag of Bonus' u will run into a patch of sand that needs to fill in with rocks or something (?) just before u get to the Bag.. Sure Hope this HELPS U both and if u can Please let me know if it did!! And if u do get this Mess. I just Pray I will know how to get your ans. HAHAHA BYEEE

posted in My Farm Life on Aug 15, 11 2:44 AM
Redd4lfe1 wrote:Hi Judy, What level are you having a problem with? I am soooo stuck on next to the last level myself.
HI Reddlife1,,,IAM SO VERY SORRY THAT I HAVE NEVER ANSWERED YOU BUT I HAVE BEEN REALLY DUMB ABOUT THIS POSTING THINGY .. AS U CAN SEE I HAVE ONLY DONE 2 POSTS AND I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO FIND THE ANSWERS TO THEM... i WENT BACK TO THE GAME AND STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN (Sorry I didn;t know that I had left caps on LOL LOL) Any way went back to game and played the first 5 levels over and over and over and over again (about 40 or 50 times or more over 3 or 4 weeks time ) and could:t get the hang of it so thats when I wrote that post.. But as I said I didn;t know that anyone had answered me. That is til just a few min.s ago.. TY TY TY so very much for your answer.. I am going blind and waiting for a couple of ops. to see if they can restore at least some of my sight so haven't been playing much on my pc. I will have my first Oper, this coming fri. Aug. 19 and will have the bandages on for a week or so ,so will have to wait a bit to know if 1st. op. worked or not.. The thing with the game is that I went back into the TIPS and did alot of reading (with VERY VERY thick glasses and a couple of very powerful magnifiers sp?? ) and got alot more out of them so went back to game and was doing a bit better til I had to stop playing these kinds of games...Will try them adain in a few weeks or so.. Thank you again so very much for your answer

posted in My Farm Life on Aug 15, 11 1:56 AM
Redd4lfe1 wrote:Hi Judy, What level are you having a problem with? I am soooo stuck on next to the last level myself.

posted in My Farm Life on Jun 27, 11 1:47 AM
I QUIT !!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN NT DO IT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TRY TRY TRY !!!!!!!!!!!! I;VE ASKED AND ASKED FOR HELP HELP HELP AND GET NONE !!!!!!! i DI=ON'T THINK THIS WILL GO ANYWHERE SO DON'T EXPECT TO GET AN ANSWER BUT THANKS FOR LISTENING ANYWAY ....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator