Posts created by shercleo

posted in Grim Facade: The Cost of Jealousy on Sep 27, 14 7:45 PM
I PURCHASED THIS GAME....CANNOT PLAY....PICTURE FREEZES UP AND CURSOR IS ALL OVER THE PLACE FLOATING.....THIS IS NOT THE ONLY GAME THAT I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH....IF THIS ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED IMMEDIATELY, I CAM CANCELLING MY MEMBERSHIP!! I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO UNINSTALL THOSE GAMES WHICH HAVE THESE ISSUES AND RECEIVE CREDIT!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes on Sep 24, 14 10:19 AM
I CANT EVEN GET INTO GAME...THIS HAS HAPPENED WITH SEVERAL GAMES I HAVE TRIED...THE SCREEN IS POPPING AND THE CURSOR FLOTATING...I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE WITH MY MEMBERSHIP IF I KEEP HAVING THIS PROBLEM TRYING NEW GAMES!!!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes on Sep 24, 14 10:18 AM
I CANT EVEN GET INTO GAME...THIS HAS HAPPENED WITH SEVERAL GAMES I HAVE TRIED...THE SCREEN IS POPPING AND THE CURSOR FLOTATING...I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE WITH MY MEMBERSHIP IF I KEEP HAVING THIS PROBLEM TRYING NEW GAMES!!!!!

posted in Beyond the Unknown: A Matter of Time on Aug 27, 14 9:53 AM
THIS IS THE FIFTH GAME I TRIED TODAY THAT DOESN;T WORK..I AM TIRED OF WASTING MY TIME. I ALSO PURCHASED DANCE WITH DEATH WHICH I THOUGHT WAS DAILY DEAL OR HALF OFF AND YOU CHARGED ME 9.99 I WOULD LIKE A REFUND AND DO NOT THINK I WILL BE USED BFG FOR A WHILE. I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR YEARS...IT IS SO FRUSTRATING AND SEEMS LIKE MY COMPUTER IS RUNNING SLOWER EVERY TIME I HAVE TO LEAVE THE GAMES FOR TECH ISSUES!!!

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 14 9:21 PM
THE SCREEN IS ;LOCKIED ON MINI GAME WITH PICTURES AFTER THE JAIL SCENES...I JUST PURCHASED THIS GAME TODAY AND IM AGGRAVATED!!!!! I SHUT DOWN AND RESTARTED AND ITS STILL THE SAME..I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK BY CREDITING THE CREDIT CARD I USED...THANKS!!!!

posted in Fishdom 3 on Mar 21, 14 5:57 PM
HELP PLS I CANT GET OUT OF THIS LEVEL...ALL CLEAR ON RIGHT SIDE LOWER LEVEL BUT CANT CLEAR LOWER LEFT SIDE...THANK YOU???

posted in Fishdom 3 on Oct 12, 13 4:58 AM
STUCK ON LEVEL 1259 FOREVER...PLS HELP...CANNOT CLEAR LOWER LEFT SIDE,,,THANKS

posted in Fishdom 3 on May 27, 13 11:50 AM
THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY CANT GET RID OF LOWER LEFT SIDE WITH GEMS IVE TRIED EVERYTHING THX ALOT!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator