Posts created by amberfr1

posted in Who Am I on Jan 26, 14 1:03 PM
I cant get close in the fountain for the coins.

I can't get throw the door in the Iron Mountain. (after the monster disappeared) I even redownloaded.

What else can I do?

posted in Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride on Mar 6, 13 4:32 PM
how long is this game

posted in Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride on Mar 6, 13 4:23 PM
how long is this game?

posted in Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring on Sep 3, 12 1:13 PM
can anyone tell me why i can't sew the coat of arms. I put the needle on the coat of arms and it doesn't do anything i tried to thread it but it won't do anything

posted in Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring on Sep 3, 12 1:11 PM
I am stuck by the window trying to get the needle to sew the coat of arms but it won't do anything. any suggestions.

posted in Cheatbusters on Jun 2, 12 9:55 AM
Sheerija wrote:I don't know if this is a glitch, but I got to the restaurant, found the tray, put it on the 2 meals and it disappeared. Now I cannot pick up the meals, nor to anything else. Help, please?

It is a glitch, BF. It's in the restaurant with the food and the tray. Several people have posted it. Game needs an update, please?

No, it's not a glitch, BF. It has now been explained. It's a very subtle solution, easily missed, but one very smart fishie has sorted it all out.

Thank You.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 8, 11 4:26 AM
Hi, I am having a problem in the locker room, white background, skip button doesn't work, cursor acting strange, sticks won't let you drop the luggage or release it, I did felix report and all that stuff, I can' even go on to the next level. Read in forums lotsof people having issues, ist here going to be a fix I hope?

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 8, 11 4:23 AM
I am having the same problem but I can't even use the Skip button it won't let me I 'vebeen working with Customer Service I sent Dr. Feilx, they told me to download all this other stuff it still doesn't work. I can't even move on to the next scene cause I can't utilitze the skip button won't let me.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 6, 11 4:19 AM
Having so many problems with this game. Cursor is stuck on locker room can't use skip button there, hint button doesn't work half the time. locker room is white background. what s the deal with this game.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 13, 09 6:00 AM
Please let me know when the walkthrough comes out
[removed by moderator] thans.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator