Posts created by Olliesgirl

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 26, 12 11:03 AM
Just played part of the demo and it seems a good game only one real peeve at the moment and that is .......... SPARKLES !!!!! This must be the 4th or 5th game in which I have selected to play the hard option with the promise of no sparkly bits and yes, you guessed it folks there they are !!!!!!! GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Devs why say it if you dont mean it !!!!!!

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 22, 12 3:39 AM
Nice game, enjoyable but really odd and unfitting voice over !!!!

posted in White Haven Mysteries on Feb 22, 12 1:24 AM
When is the solution to this expected ? I have now started this game about 4 times as each time I go to continue it tells me there is a corrupted file and I need to begin again !!!!! ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 14, 12 4:09 AM
It really makes me mad when yet again the games which offer easy/differcult modes doesnt deliver. I always love to play the games on the hardest mode and most times this includes slow hint loading and the promise of NO sparkling do- dahs !!!! This must be the 4th game in a row which has not kept to its promise when I have selected the hardest mode and low and behold there come those pesky, annoying sparkles again !!!!!!! Developers please take note for us gamers who are wanting a more challenging experience and drop the sparkles !!!!

.......oh and ermmm......Happy Valentines Day fellow fishes !!! xxxx..........

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 14, 12 2:50 AM
It really makes me mad when yet again the games which offer easy/differcult modes doesnt deliver. I always love to play the games on the hardest mode and most times this includes slow hint loading and the promise of NO sparkling do- dahs !!!! This must be the 4th game in a row which has not kept to its promise when I have selected the hardest mode and low and behold there come those pesky, annoying sparkles again !!!!!!! Developers please take note for us gamers who are wanting a more challenging experience and drop the sparkles !!!!

.......oh and ermmm......Happy Valentines Day fellow fishes !!! xxxx..........

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 12 10:41 AM
A no buy for me, couldnt even last the whole demo. Weird story line and awful, awful graphics !!

posted in Mystical Island on Jan 13, 12 1:47 AM
.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........sooo slow......lack of decent storyline, tiny graphics and boring music......couldnt manage the whole demo.....now dealing with headache !!!

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 4:36 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there goofyduck,
Hope you hit the !
Cheers

.......guilty.....as charged......

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 4:33 AM
tictacsix wrote:Left this comment in the review section, but want to post here also to let others know about the length of the game. Great game...Sadly, WAY to short. I take my time on games and even with that in mind, I finished in 1 1/2 hours. Fooled me because it seemed to be a large file download.

Thanks for this tictacsix, I was wondering whether to buy or not and someone did say earler that it seemed a large file, so it just shows maybe that is not a good indication of the length of game, just sorry it was too short for you. Better luck next game I shall be giving this game a miss...it did look good though

posted in Fallen Shadows on Apr 24, 11 5:09 AM
Brilliant game, love the atmosphere of it and also the creepy music !!! Really great value !!!!

Olliesgirl

Went back into the game, after my last post here, and I cant click on anything, nothing is working only the pause button and quit.......so I did......think I shall now wait on this game and see if a remedy is found before deciding either way to buy or not.

Olliesgirl

Got to the rail road and was in the middle of the train puzzle, game just stopped and went back to the window asking if I wanted to play again. Not sure about this game as the items are small and it does seem quite a dark game, the previous Dream Chronicles seemed much better...

Olliesgirl

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 11 5:39 AM
Thanks for that bella, I think I shall just wait for the regular version....

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 17, 11 12:58 AM
I also have this problem.....weird cos on home page under the heading "Big Fish Games Guarantee" it states all games are QUALITY tested ????

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 17, 11 12:23 AM
Definately No !!

They need to sort this version out, why pay out more money just because the cheaper one doesnt work !!!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 17, 11 12:20 AM
..ditto...ditto....ditto...!!!! Geezzz......how many times do we need to install/uninstall until we can just play the game which we have all paid money for !!! Lets hope there is an answer real soon to the query of where the 2nd hidden object scene in the barbers is !!! After all this I really feel we should all receive a free game, come on do the right thing here !!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 3:26 AM
...Grrrrrr lever is missing in theatre and chisel is missing in saloon !!! Those of you who havent just bought this, keep your cash until a solution is found. As for the rest of us who parted with our cash expected to play a super no-problem game.....tough !! We get to wait, again, for a another update......

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 3:19 AM
spiritdog51 wrote:My missing item is a chisel BUT in the scene where you raise the bridge up. Which I did ages ago, the hidden object scene is much later, and to the right by the wheel. I have used the hint 3x and it keeps circling a place where there IS NO CHISEL. Bummer as I thought my game was good to go after playing 1 1/2 hours, and now a missing item.

I found this too spiritdog51, was really enjoying the game and now there is no chisel in the saloon and no lever in the theatre, cant progress without these. I just dont know why this updated version, after all the earlier problems, was obliviously not tested before release !!! I find this really frustrating, come on give us a solution so we might finish the game we have all paid for !!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 3:15 AM
ShimShalabim wrote:It's still messed up. Some objects are not only hidden, they don't exist.

Yep !!! Spoke too soon !!! No chisel in the saloon and no lever in the theatre, cant progress without these, I take back my earlier compliment and now suggest that this game has some prompt attention !!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 14, 11 11:41 PM
Thanks for the updated fix for this brilliant game !!! All works perfectly now !!

Olliesgirl

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator