Posts created by gmniprncs

posted in World Keepers: Last Resort on May 12, 16 2:21 AM
Good game game so far. But it's my preference, I'm not really that picky or a complainer and I can use my coupon code as I usually purchase the collectors editions. And the background music is no big deal. They are pirates after all. Love that type of artwork.

posted in The Saint: Abyss of Despair on Apr 30, 16 9:57 PM
Same feeling here. Just finished, good game which held my interest.

posted in The Last Dream on Feb 4, 16 3:24 AM
Congratulations!! Great game with something special that sets it apart from other games. Hope to see more of this kind of game and the actors and the new family addition if possible.

posted in Black Rainbow on May 14, 14 2:15 AM
Just a note. Thank you for catering to the minority who love the adventure games, those of us who no longer have the sharpest vision to sort through the junk piles in the hidden object games. It makes your eyes very tired and slows down the game play. Also the imagination required develop these types of games is more so then just creating scenes with "stuff" to look through. You could cater to the masses but you do not at the moment, thanks again for not "selling out."

posted in Black Rainbow on May 13, 14 10:46 AM
This developer is new to me but I think they are fabulous. I just finished and really enjoyed playing Tales from the Dragon Mountain 2:the Lair. I'm now starting Black Rainbow and love that one too! I prefer adventure games without the HOGs when they come out and your games are great. I'm going to check out what other games are available from you guys and see what I'm missing. Ivan, Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Jan 27, 14 2:19 AM
The spider fits into the spider shaped opening on the cabinet in the room where you take the elevator down. It's the room with the chestboard in it. You get the picture you'll need of the five birds when the cabinet opens. Hope this helps.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on May 6, 11 1:42 AM
!Spoiler Alert!! Just recently had the same issue. There is a mailing tube on the floor under the writing desk right there in the alchemists room. Didn't realize that was just the test tube which needed to go into the mailing tube until I saw the other on floor. Hope this helps.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 11 12:48 AM
Fabulous game!!! Love Big Fish Games!!

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 11 3:01 AM
Hello,I hope I can expain it clear enough. I had the same problem, but found out that you can get to the hatch(to get the sun chip) in another part of town. It is to the right of the theater where the newspaper clipping is on the wall. Its in the cellar that was covered with leaves to the left of the newspaper clipping on the wall.You have to solve the locks first. Go down the stairs and use the brush on the cobwebs on the hatch thats on the left in back of the wine jug. The sun chip is there. Hope this helps.

I've had the same issues....twice so far also. Anyway to fix this? Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator