Posts created by dashgamesarecool

posted in Hotel Giant on Feb 19, 10 10:56 AM
i mean up to the 10. i think that BFG should give at leaset one game credit for free. thats what i think.

posted in Hotel Giant on Feb 19, 10 10:52 AM
same here all the way to the top crash,boom i'm out of the game

posted in Hotel Dash: Suite Success on Feb 19, 10 10:46 AM
i passed it off and found a glitch i'll post it soon

posted in World of Goo on Feb 18, 10 1:55 PM
i have two ways the hard way or the semi-hard way the semi-hard way is that you very very careful make it lean to the right after you high enough when it does that. you build till you get it to hit the high wall then all you have to do is build around it workes you do green ball part before it oh yay i only have two levels till i finshed the capter

posted in World of Goo on Feb 18, 10 1:51 PM
when you get to the top i did not get it but the eyeballs on the side don't look real to me and i'm right my brain did not get tricked there ballons and you put them on you're tower and boom you passed the level this is just the solution for the top also i'm on capter three

posted in Create A Mall on Feb 17, 10 5:53 PM
i keep geting kicked out right after i clicked play now.it keeps doing it and it says that i played the game even though i did not click exit.it works sometimes but when i tried to today it did two times in a row.what should i do.

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on Feb 9, 10 6:05 PM
i'm on summer time level 5 still on it but other sites before this had the same thing but with poeple that pass it just keep trying with chains be sure that pick up the after two check in a row then go get the paltes and put them cart and do color cains and food chains any chain and every chain and do not lose any customers or fishes and jokeing about the fish part
i think that will work

posted in Hotel Dash: Suite Success on Feb 9, 10 5:37 PM
heres a tip when 1 more peice of luggage that you can not hold is the celebrities you have to start all over again i mean by restart the level i did that once

posted in Doggie Dash on Feb 9, 10 5:19 PM
same here. i get so close but fail. i'm missing, say around 150 points. any way to pass it. i think i'm missing something

posted in Hotel Dash: Suite Success on Feb 9, 10 3:20 PM
I didn't have the red cart when i got to this level or before it what should i do

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator