Posts created by nancypaul75

Anyone else having a problem downloading or installing this game????Please help me!

Cannot get game to download at all. I am on windows 8 on a desk top computer.Didn't know this game had a virus! [Removed by Moderator] Thank you!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 15 5:50 AM
Purchased this game only to be disappointed in Chapter 2 where the statue only gave me1 Gem instead of 2 and I cannot go any further without it! also my spouse is also playing it, and the game never gave her slingshot so he cannot go any further! How can this be corrected? Have not had any problems with the past few games.Also my email has changed from what it was to nancypaul58@gmail.com. Thank you! Hoping to hear from you soon!

Having major problems with game locking up everywhere and only in Chapter 1. What (if anything) is being done about this? Is there a "fix" for this? Can't enjoy a game if you have to keep restarting the computer to get out of it!

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 14 12:05 PM
I tried to purchase this game from 6 AM on Oct 8th up until 12 PM. It kept telling me that there was a problem and to try again later Finally at 12:15PM it allowed me to purchase it but would not let me use the coupon code which was Vendel, as it was past 12 PM. It charged me 13.99 for a game I could have got for 6.99 if your site would have let me. I have purchased many games from you and I just think it was a farce to make me pay full price. I don't think that was fair at all!

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 14 10:21 AM
Purchased this game and it will not install. The last 2 games I purchased worked fine. Thought all the problems you were having got straightened out, but apparently not. What a disappointment! What can I do to install it?

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 14 12:15 PM
I have tried to down load this game twice and both times when it downloads to 78% it tells me big fish is not responding. I have lost over 6 hours of my time trying to get this to download so I can play.This is not only happening to this game but other games as well!

BIG Fish G AMES ARE REALLY GOING DOWNHILL AND i'M GETTING TIRED OF ALL THE PROBLEMS! Please fix all your games BEFORE you release them to your paying customers!

I am having a problem with the game! I downloaded it and had to do it a couple of times, finally got it to worK to play. I and my boyfriend played it for a while and didn't even get through with the first map section when we shut it down for the night. The next when I tried it it said I had completed the game on both of ours! Whats up with that! We had only played it a little while. I know there is a lot more to it! This is the second collectors edition that I'm having problems with on the same order! The other game is Haunted Manor Painted Beauties CE) I have been a member for a long time and have spent a lot of money on your games that I have had problems with in the last year! Please help me! I have gone to the help and reconfigured my computer so many times and If your end could test the games BEFORE they are sold it would help! Thank you!

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 14 11:31 AM
Cannot download or install this game. I went to the help page and did every thing they told me to. Have downloaded it twice now as well as changing the settings they told me to. Are you people doing something different with the games? I have been a member for a long time and lately all I'm having is problems! I am running on a home computer and Windows 8.

Started the bonus game and now the next day when I sign on to play it and it tells me I have finished the game! Cannot finish bonus chapter! Whats up with that? That why I am buying Collectors games!

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on May 27, 14 9:42 AM
Game downloaded fine but won't install as with of the games I have bought recently!Help!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 14 7:14 AM
Keep getting error 801100. You might know I wanted to play this weekend on a rainy day but can't install. Everything is updated as suggested. Tired of changing settings to play your games! Help!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 14 3:17 AM
Have you come up with a "fix" for this game yet? Been waiting forever! Please let me know. Keep getting Error Access Violation at 0x7531585F. Program terminated! Playing on a PC.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 14 7:12 AM
Has anyone found a new site to download games from? Big Fish is having major problems with a lot of their games. Thinking of cancelling my membership and am looking for a new game site to download from!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 14 3:24 AM
Can't even play the game! Error Access violation at ox7531585F. Program terminated. What'
s up? Tired of downloading games that don't work!

Having a problem in the Bonus Game. Running Windows 8. First game worked fine. In the Bonus Game the arrow that you usually see has changed into a magnifying glass and it is running real slow. Won't let me look at or pick up anything. Help!

posted in Grim Tales: Bloody Mary on Feb 3, 14 6:56 PM
Having Problems with playing this game after installing it. It says "cannot find import DLL file. May be missing, corrupt or wrong version.File MSVCP 100 dll error" I am playing this in windows 8. Why is there so many problems with your games lately?

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 14 6:17 PM
Stuck in last chapter and can't finish game! In the well or above the well there is what looks like a chair with the button lights and the dome above it ,when buttons are pushed in correct order it does nothing! I have the PC version, and when buttons are pushed it doesn't do anything! Also 3 items I have already used magically appear in my inventory when yesterday I had nothing left in inventory. The gun powder fuse and ring lock. Another glitch
in a different game???

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 14 11:49 AM
I am stuck at the chair above the well with the dome in Haunted Train . Won't take the solution shown in the notes. Why so many glitches in so many games. Had problem on last game I played also along with every one else. Took then 2 over 2 weeks to come up with a fix! May be time to look for another game site!!??

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 2, 14 9:13 AM
Having the same problem also. Have contacted customer support. Waiting to hear something!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator