Posts created by Melissa10212006

posted in Be a King 2 on Aug 24, 10 4:49 PM
I beat the game only took me about 4 days so that isnt that bad for me. It was fun I needed a new game because Cake mania was driving me crazy. Hope you all had fun too.

posted in Tourist Trap: Build the Nation's Greatest Vacations on Feb 10, 10 6:52 AM
pookemz wrote:Having same problem as to hotels/business items not being recognized (no parking lot showing therefore also lost challenge and when I click on buildings they show 0 visitors and loss of income) even though I have built roads around (even build pavement type in case they were snotty or something lol)... Am bit confused if I'm doing something wrong or if game is glitched Can anyone help (i.e. does it work for others or is there something special that needs to be done before I just destroy)?

I am having the same problem.

posted in Tourist Trap: Build the Nation's Greatest Vacations on Feb 10, 10 6:47 AM
Well I must be a dummy because I can't finish it I am having probs getting my buildings to connect to the road. So I can't finish the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator