Posts created by blackbirdess

posted in Farm Tribe on Sep 16, 17 9:29 AM
I got stuck on this too, looking through the other posts one has the answer:

with the last totem you get your builder to chop the tree to the right of the totem down then you can open the totem

This worked for me

posted in Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness on Apr 26, 17 10:03 AM
I know that the next game has been delayed because they are working on getting the game as up to date as possible. I don't mind that it looks a bit retro in places because that's the Nancy Drew I love, but the next one might be WAY better when they have a release date

posted in Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness on Apr 26, 17 10:01 AM
It does, there's a full walkthrough, and also one that gives you hints until you want the full answer. Google 'Nancy Drew: sea of darkness' walkthrough and you'll find both

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Apr 22, 17 9:27 AM
Hi All,
I have looked through all 64 pages of help on this forum and seen that a few people were having the same problems as me, I have put the crystal holder in the fire, picked it up with the tongs and put it on the anvil. I've hit it with the hammer and put the hammer back but then I can't pick the tongs back up.
I've read every help topic possible, I've tried right clicking everywhere, and left clicking everywhere, but nothing!

I also found that it did the same sort of thing when Jep came out from the tunnel in the turbine, he spoke to Mina who said 'what's up' but then he couldn't talk, or get picked up!

The game isn't frozen as it's still making sound and showing video, but I've had to close the game and reopen so many times.

Please help! If starting a new game and playing again works I'll do it, but don't want to play through the whole game just to find nothing works!

posted in Living Legends: Beasts of Bremen Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 17 11:26 AM
fpours wrote:
blackbirdess wrote:
blackbirdess wrote:Slow to download, but it did and I'm loving it, however I've got to a section where you use runes to get through the woods. Every time I complete it the game freezes!

I can't move on

Update on my issue, I tried running it in compatibility mode this morning, got the same issue but this time got an error message pop up saying:

Error: Access violation at 0x03420D50 (tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF), program terminated.

Anyone else had this?

As a final update to this, the help desk got back to me and confirmed this means the game will not work on my computer

posted in Living Legends: Beasts of Bremen Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 17 3:02 AM
blackbirdess wrote:Slow to download, but it did and I'm loving it, however I've got to a section where you use runes to get through the woods. Every time I complete it the game freezes!

I can't move on

Update on my issue, I tried running it in compatibility mode this morning, got the same issue but this time got an error message pop up saying:

Error: Access violation at 0x03420D50 (tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF), program terminated.

Anyone else had this?

posted in Living Legends: Beasts of Bremen Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 17 2:58 PM
Slow to download, but it did and I'm loving it, however I've got to a section where you use runes to get through the woods. Everytime I complete it the game freezes!

I can't move on

posted in Royal Envoy on Oct 8, 15 10:35 AM
Hi Guys, thanks for the post...since these problems have been popping up has there been an answer as a lot of people seem to be having a problem with this game since installing Windows 10.

posted in Royal Envoy on Oct 8, 15 10:31 AM
I have sent a help request email to Bigfish with a Dr Felix report and a screen shot of my error message. I will let you know what they say but maybe an idea if everyone having problems does the same so they can have as much info as possible.

posted in Royal Envoy on Oct 6, 15 11:36 AM
I am having the same problem, when I try to open the game nothing happens, but when I try to open another game I'm told there is already one running. I have to use task manager to close bigfish and reopen...really sad as I was starting to play the whole series again.
Not sure if it was working after my upgrade to windows 10 but seems to be the only thing I've recently changed

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Mar 12, 15 12:08 PM
This is not a new game to me, I have completed it many times since it came out, but it IS new to Bigfish.

There's a huge cry for decent time management games on this site and I was actually close to closing my account here and going to the other site that offered the Delicious games before. However I'm glad I didn't.

This is the second Delicious game they have bought out on here which shows they are listening to people and also bringing the game to a new (and I notice younger) audience of people who've never played it before but now want the rest of the series.

Not everyone can pay for both site subscriptions so have been limited by what was on offer here before, now they get to see what else is out there and enjoy the same games we have all loved for years!

posted in Baking Success on Jan 10, 15 5:00 PM
this game took me a long time to get into this game but now I love it!

Did anyone else find it hard to get into?

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 1:52 PM
The extra restaurant is the Christmas themed one at the end of the game

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 15 7:25 AM
I felt that all the characters were lacking really...they always used to pop in and out doing something but this time they all fell flat!

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 15 4:05 AM
That would be an interesting outcome! I hope in the next games if they do add more thinks like this they'll make something worth using them for.
I was quite upset when I got to the end of the game and realised the baby (which was the main drawing point) didn't actually affect game play.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 15 5:25 AM
Hi there,

one of the disappointing things about this game is that Paige's influence makes no difference at all really. If the people don't like her it can mean the level is harder to complete as you lose hearts when she annoys them, and also you have to keep running around picking her up which takes time.

The the customers do like her it can help keep them happy a bit longer but I find that just makes them hang about longer and makes the level harder too.

I resorted to getting the play block and making sure she was distracted all the time so I didn't have to worry about what she was up to.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 15 5:20 AM
The rest of the games are only available on another site, not on Big Fish, you can look up some information on the Delicious Facebook page, or on a search engine, but now that Big Fish has launched this one, maybe they'll get the rest at some point

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 15 5:19 AM
The Christmas Farmhouse is the bonus restaurant.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 15 5:16 AM
momniff wrote:can anyone help me w/ level 2-10? can't find that mouse anywhere and i've played this level multiple times already.

He's in the floor between the counter and ice cream cart...if you've bought the musician he mouse is hiding behind her.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 15 5:13 AM
Lisa_41 wrote:How about the mouse in 2-8?

He's hiding in the wheel of the ice cream cart.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator