Posts created by Shebee345

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 27, 18 7:01 AM
Cherise_Luv wrote:I'm also stuck on Level 104. Please guide us through this level. Keep up the great work, I'm really enjoying CH5.

I finally figured it out! As was stated, unlock the bottom coin first, take care of all the coins on the left, then unlock the other coin. Do the frozen coin last (learned that the hard way!)

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 26, 18 12:37 PM
I can't find a fire to remove a frozen coin that's in the way. Also can't find a way around the wooden boxed that are lined up from top to bottom!

Love this series and look forward to every new game! However, I read in one of the reviews in which someone commented on the constant unsolicited hints. It does get annoying after awhile. Maybe, in the future, you can put in a hint button so the player can choose when they need a hint. Just a thought! Otherwise, keep up the great work!

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 10, 17 9:25 AM
I purchased this game because I have the others in this series and have enjoyed them all. However, with this game, it's difficult to use the power ups that appear on the right side panel. When I drag the power up to a cell, it doesn't want to respond. I have to work with it a few minutes before it finally works. I didn't have this problem with the previous games and I'm using the same computer. Anyone else encounter this?

posted in MatchVentures on Oct 5, 17 11:58 AM
I'm at level 61 and cannot go any further. There is a room available on my map but the game won't let me jump there! Is this a glitch?

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 17, 17 2:03 PM
I'm stuck on Level 50. There is a red stone bar but no red cell available to get rid of it. I searched the forums but didn't see that anyone else had this problem. Is this a glitch?

posted in Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection on Jun 2, 15 9:32 AM
I had crash problems too and was reading about the problems everyone else is having. However, I discovered the problem on my own (for me anyway). I failed to look at the CPU requirement before I purchased the game. It is stated at 2.5 ghz. My computer is only 2.3 ghz. I was shocked that the CPU listed is so high, the other games are usually much lower that 2.5. I'm planning to purchase a new computer soon, so I'll hang onto this one in hopes I'll eventually be able to play it. Hope this helps some of you understand the problem for you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator