Posts created by LizFish

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Aug 23, 14 5:01 AM
There is an error in the SG. Page 45. You are asked to "Head right". But it is impossible! Now I cant find out where to go. I allways use the SG. Best wishes Lisbeth

Hi you stuck fishes without HOS
I contacted the supporters and was told, that this is an error that the developers are looking into and will have an update for it soon. When it is ready you will see a message in Game Manager.

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on Aug 8, 12 10:15 AM
The same thing happened to me. But I played a CE version, and the story continued in the bonus play as if nothing had happened!! I didn't "suffer" but i really think it's an impudent way to end the SE game.
Unless of course it is a mistake from the developers ERS. Perhaps it is. I normally respect ERS very much.

And I am stuck too.
In the SG you can read:
Walk forward and select the rubbish on the right for a HOS.

And in Gamezebos walkthrough:
Book Chamber: Click on the hidden object area on the right.

There is no HOS in this place .

And you are really stuck, you can do nothing without spade, walking stick etc.

It must be a defect in the game.

What can we do??

Done!

I didn't figure out that the hood lever sat on the steering wheel

I'm not stuck any more
Thank you

To Manalee
Thanks for your answer. But I can't change the "arrow" to a "hand" or "binoculars" to make action.¨
What can I find on the front tire? I'm still stuck.
BW LizFish

Strategi p. 22 line 5:

I can't examine the engine since I can't open the hood.

Can some of you help me, I'm stuck!
Best regards from LizFish

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 12 1:34 PM
Got it!

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 12 6:02 AM
In the "strategy" you are told that you are going to NOTE that there is a HOS. Don't play it now.You have to visit a few other scenes and will soon get a scallop spoon, which is the utensil for opening the shell. Then return to the scene with the piano-HOS and you can finish it by opening the shell and take the pearl.
Have a good time
Best wishes from a danish woman

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 12 2:53 AM
I can't find the utensil to open the shell in the HOS (P. 38 in the SG) to get the pearl. Can somebody help me, please. The HINT don't show an utensil and I have tryed everything in my inventory without succes.
Thank you

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 12 11:21 AM
Can someone tell me about the 3 first games which one is number 1, 2 and 3. I think about buying number 4 and want to play the first 3 in the right order before number 4.
Thank you

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse on Feb 25, 12 1:45 PM
In chapter two I opened a teddybear with the knife from my inventory and got a SPOKE. Then I went to the dining room and found out that all the things in my inventory had disappeared!!
Is it a game bug?
I am stuck because the spoke should have been used on the door.
Can somebody help me out there in space?

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Nov 3, 11 11:07 AM
Oh, thank you so much. I thaugt I had to wait until the rotation had finished.
Good
It works, jubee
from
LizFish

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Nov 3, 11 10:12 AM
Can any of you help me?
In the beginning of chapter 2 (The City Forgotten) I have combined an hourglass and Sands of Time and put it in a crevice in order to open the middle door. But it only opens for a microsecund or so.
What can I do?
Thank You
LizFish

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 21, 11 7:21 AM
Hi fishes
How can I move the guard so I can use the staircase?

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 21, 11 7:19 AM
Hi fishes
How can I move the guard so I can use the staircase?

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 30, 10 10:04 AM
I had problems with the torches the first time I was there (I could only fill and light the first torch.) I consulted the forum and afterwards I reinstalled the game and started as a new player - another name.
Now I can't even light the first torch!!
What's going on with this game? I love it but it isn't funny to start from the beginning AGAIN!
What can I do?

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 17, 10 8:38 AM
Upstairs, left side.
After having picked up the key from inside the door to the first room on the right hand side (newspaper!) I happened to open the door with the key: That was apparently wrong, and I am stuck now.

What can I do?.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 17, 10 8:26 AM
rtrooney wrote:Great game so far. But I also really enjoyed Rue Morgue and Curse of the Raven by the same developers.

I am stuck, however. I am in the boiler room in ?Chapter Two?, I have placed the wheel and arm on the boiler. The fire is stoked and lit. The pawl is in place. When I press the green button, I get the message that I must attach the wheel to the boiler.

Neither the wheel nor the arm can be moved, so I assume they are correctly placed. Thus there must be some device, e.g., a bolt, cotter pin or nut that must be used. I've backtracked all the way to the street looking for such a device, and have not found it. Could use a little help here.

Place the green button in the middle of the wheel

posted in Time Dreamer on Sep 21, 10 12:50 PM
Use the ladder ON the shelf. Up, up and touch the shelf with the ladder. It's not logic but it works!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator