Posts created by linda43416

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 25, 18 3:53 AM
So very happy that we'll be able to carry on! Thank you everyone for being open to a new adventure. Hope all goes well, what a great idea that friends have shared so that we are able to keep in touch. I was so sad and worried that I wouldn't have all the tips tricks and options available anymore. Problem solved, yeah!!! Also miss all the friends that are here.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 24, 18 3:08 PM
irishlavender wrote:Dear Linda
I went to the site and typed smal - nothing came up...
Did you check under game category? I'll check and see if I can get there. there is only me that has posted so far, just set it up today. Not real computer savvy, but everything seemed to work! oh, forum is called sir-match-a-lot, and I filed it under game category. If you go to www.delphiforums.com/smal.it will put you right at the welcome page. Thank you for being interested, hope we can all meet up there.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 24, 18 10:26 AM
I have formed a forum page at ,listed below is website. Please everyone who would like to stay in touch: https://www.delphiforums.com/smal. come and continue on this forum.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 22, 18 5:31 PM
! Love these last few comments, so fun. Finished the rocket booster blaster using world, still have quite a few levels to try and conquer. Something to do till the next world is born. This world has been extremely challenging, so many that can't possible be done without using boosts.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 20, 18 12:40 PM
The silver wand works well at top and bottom if you can do three fireflies with the one that goes across the whole row. Or if you are lucky all 4 will be the same color and you'll have a firecracker next to one of the same color! Did have that happen once. Matter of how the flies fall, I think. This is for level 109.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 20, 18 8:17 AM
Just played level 47 a zillion times for 5000 fireflies, when these forums end how will we know what to do? I am so thankful for hints like this one, I would never have known that this level was so useful for getting flies without this forum! It will be so much harder. So sad to say goodbye, I have so enjoyed everyone's comments and help here, I read everyday. Good luck, maybe we can continue some discussions on Facebook page?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 17, 18 5:56 PM
What?? How will we ever be able to figure these games out by ourselves? I also look here every day to check for news and advice. This is one big loss here. What will we have with our memberships? One free game a month, a punch for games we buy? All the small problems worked out here will be so frustrating to players, there was so much support here from other players. How will we ever replace that? This is so very sad, words just fail!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 16, 18 5:18 PM
I am playing on a pc with windows 10. Since we can no longer use the pet reward or the rock buster reward, could you please remove it from being a reward when you play the arena? I have over a 100 pet tokens and they are useless. and I still keep getting them. would love to use my rock buster rewards but they are never posted as an item in our boosters. Please' I don't think this is an unreasonable request and has been asked many times in these forums. You have adjusted all the little perks off with no problems, how hard can it be to do this? Tons of players would really appreciate this. To have all our hard earned rewards be useful would be only fair, right? Thank you.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 12, 18 7:35 AM
So far it looks like-no more extra boosts on gift box, need to get key and use to get through gate. Level one of this game seems to be asking for boosts! Other 2 levels will be hair pulling time I'm afraid! Don't know what to think yet, hope it's not so challenging as to be not any fun at all. Happy gaming.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 11, 18 12:13 PM
Yea! New world today, I am finding it quite challenging. Can't wait for some of you great players to get on here with some of your very helpful advice. I have a feeling we are really going to need it. Have fun, check in later for other people's thoughts.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 31, 18 11:31 AM
Sorry you are having such a hard time with arenas, and I agree some of them are extremely hard. Have you tried using the mountain man for these challenges? So far there hasn't been any that I haven't been able to conquer and this is the player I always use. Hope your luck gets better, happy gaming to you!

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Mar 24, 18 7:06 AM
Here is my 2cents worth! I think there is too little time allowed on timed levels. You can't possibly plan any moves or anticipate next moves, ever, there just isn't enough time. Nothing lands where you think it will, therefore can't anticipate next move. No way is it set up to earn enough coins to compensate for too little time or moves and to buy extra to keep playing. I love a challenge, but this is beyond challenge, right straight to frustrating! No one wants to play levels for a zillion tries and there just isn't enough coins to buy more, the more is pretty skimpy also. I agree the music is nice for awhile, after that it is annoying. With a few adjustments to equal out the level of challenge verses fun level, could be an amazing game though. I like all the different kind of challenges provided on levels, that is a good thing. Just needs a little tweaking to make a really fun game.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 4, 18 4:08 PM
I get it, thank you, Silver_Hawk, you did am amazing explanation! I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate this information. I will certainly do this for the rest of the game. How in the world did you figure this out? I'll take all the boosts I can get, especially free ones. Thank you so very much, I am so glad to know this.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 4, 18 11:45 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
As you play World 17 (and World 16 if you haven't started it yet). Play all the levels. DO NOT play the extra tiers and get the items for the locals until you are past at least (no less than) two gates. The keys are there so you don't need to get them from the locals. You just need to get enough fireflies to pass through.

After passing two gates go back and play to get the items from the first local. When you pass the next (third) gate go back and play to get the items for the next local. Repeat.

Collect the extra pink box that will drop on one of the paw prints just past the gate the local has the "extra" key for. If you have the Unicorn you'll double the boxes contents. Switch to it before clicking on the box. One paw pad has the potential to get 4 gifts with the Unicorn suit or 2 without it overall.
Not quite sure that I understand about pink box! I use the unicorn outfit and only get double the items, I didn't think you needed to click on box as it comes available automatically on a certain level. Can you choose when you want to play for box? By clicking on it when it is available does that make it give you 4 of item? Never have gotten 4, what am I doing wrong? Thank you for all the help you provide in these forums, so very very nice to see your posts of hints, etc. Also what does going back to play for items if you already get them automatically?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 1, 18 6:25 AM
I was just wondering how long it would be before the balloons were removed! Not surprised at all, figured that would happen before too long. Carry-on!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 18, 18 5:25 PM
The first set of a gift box had a pet and a butterfly token plus a few gold coins! How funny is that???

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jan 30, 18 6:18 AM
I agree with the above statements. I was thinking this to be true but didn't want to jinx anything by saying so. Has been fun playing, may have used some boosts, but that's ok, they do need to make money also! Thank you developers for listening and acting on it!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jan 27, 18 3:08 PM
Me too!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jan 27, 18 3:02 PM
I also never use boosts for these events! May take awhile but can be done. Free play time serves no purpose for me I'm done with the worlds that are available. Just used for beating the 4 monsters. I think its nice to have something to play while waiting for the new world, wish there was more.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jan 26, 18 2:06 PM
Pets are still invisible! There was an update, thought that would fix, but no.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator