Posts created by brighteyes2010

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on May 4, 10 3:23 AM
Sorry about that. Trying to type on an iPad is frustrating to say the least. Now, as I was saying, three letters were not in the letter solving puzzle regarding something about Appomattox in 1865. I hope someone catches their mistakes and corrects it. I do know that a w and an o aren't in this puzzle letter.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Apr 28, 10 9:14 PM
I am really wanting to get this game and others from BFG. I've got everest, titanic and amazon on my Ipod touch and recently had finished amazon. The ending was a disappointment. I guess I had it in my head that there was a person missing and I was on the hunt. It was a good game though.

Not only am I hoping for IPad versions of all these games, but for now, will there be more hidden object games released from BFG for the IPod??

Email privately as imnot here a lot.

Nichole

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Apr 26, 10 10:38 PM
What a lame ending! I mean, the player collects things and at the beginning if I remember right, someone is missing and we have to go through the game to get clues to find things that will lead us to the missing person.

For such a huge game, I'm almost tempted to delete it. But, I spent a darn good $5.00 on it!

Same thing in hidden mysteries buckingham palace. What a lackluster ending. All the clues and stuff. What a sad boring ending. Might I mention the hidden expedition titanic? All items for that and a lackluster end. Even Everest was a boring ending.

With the civil war, at least that teaches the player something. Hope the end is better.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Apr 16, 10 6:10 PM
Does anyone know if this or the hidden mystery titanic game willbe for iPod?? Please contact me privately because I'm not here all the time.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Apr 16, 10 6:07 PM
Does anyone know when this game will if at all be available for the iPod??

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Apr 14, 10 4:28 PM
I have made it all the way to this chapter, repeating my steps from chapter 1 to now. Could anyone at big fish email me privately with some help???

I would really appreciate it (hope the smileys work here!!!) ???

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Apr 12, 10 4:07 PM
I am so stuck. How do I pack the maps and get rid of the toilet scrubber??? This is driving me mad! Help wanted....email me privately as I am not here on the boards everyday.

Thanks!!

Nichole

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Apr 12, 10 11:48 AM
Do you know when this titanic will be available for all of us Ipod users?? I love the hidden mystery titanic game. I've played it over and over. Oh, I have the hidden mystery civil war game and I found that trying to decode the first letter, it was coming out wrong.
I hope that it gets fixed up.

I think that a hidden expedition London game would be cool. Looking for Jack the ripper. Or maybe a hidden mystery or expedition Paris in search of Marie Antionette's jewelry. I don't know. I'm babbling. Bye

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Apr 11, 10 8:10 PM
I figured out at the first letter after redoing the game three times that the letter as it is was done wrong. I sent out an email report to big fish games via the app store for us iPod users.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Apr 11, 10 6:05 PM
Does anyone know when this game wille be available for iPod users? Please email me because I don't use the boards a lot.

Nichole

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Apr 9, 10 3:24 AM
I know I've posted so many messages about devils triangle and amazon. I know amazon is available for iPod, and I've yet to get it. When will devils triangle be available for the iPod???

On that note, why hasn't any more big fish games been created for the iPod?? I've seen so many here I'd love to play, but I don't have a Mac...sorry if my note seems like I am complaining because I'm not.

I know the new Ipad is out, so bfg will be busy making the games for that device. Please don't forget the Ipod users!!

The hidden mysteries and hidden expedition games are so fun and engaging. I just started playing the civil war game and it is just so educational as well as fun. I hope someday there will be more like it. Perhaps one about WW 1.

If I may make a suggestion, I'd love to have a hidden mystery London game. Perhaps a mystery? Ludigames made a hidden mystery about the Vatican. That one is cool.

One last thing, why was it that the hidden expedition games were only $5.00 and Hidden Expedition Amazon was $10? I don't get it.

Anyway, that's all I have to say.

Hidden Expedition and Hidden Mystery are so awesome!! ?

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Apr 7, 10 3:49 AM
I'm confused because the iPod app store lists amazon for 9.99. I'm suffering from impatience because I cannot wait for the lite version to try it out and see if I like it.

When do you think devils triangle will arrive in the iPod app store??

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Apr 2, 10 12:22 AM
I disagree with you saying there's too many hidden games. It's not overtaking an entire page.

I happen to love the hidden expedition and hidden mystery games. Makes your brain work finding stuff and solving puzzles, etc.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Apr 1, 10 7:30 PM
I'm both angry and disappointed that this game was released without a lite version as well as the paid. I mean Everest and Titanic were released with both lite and paid versions. Can a forum leader please email me about this? I just don't understand why amazon was released without the free version too. Yes, i'm babbling. I'm just ?.

Speaking of the aforementioned Titanic, whomever made the updates, they were so great!! ?. I have played Titanic three times and I
think it's so cool that each time it's completely different.

Also, Buckingham Palace, I love it!!

Whomever there at BFG came up with the hidden expedition and hidden mystery games, you're really awesome!

I'd love to see hidden expedition
maybe have a Paris or Rome game. A competitor had already done an expedition like game with the Vatican as their location.

Anyways, I'm going to get going.

PS: Big Fish Games Rocks!!!!!!! ?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Mar 30, 10 7:52 PM
For all the pc users and mac users: there is a great cheats sheet at gamezebo. I used parts of it and got through it well. If there is any iPod users, well then you would know of thexsolve button if you got stuck.

The last act, well, I thought there was gonna be a better ending than what was on it.

Even though there wasn't such a big ending, or however you'd call it, it is a fun adventure game.

And it brought back for me some really great memories and all when I've actually been to London. I truly miss being there.

I did want to ask, how did the creator of the game know what the rooms etc looked like as well as the gardens????

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Mar 30, 10 2:02 AM
I've read over the pc version solutions and I'll tell you, I was very surprised at how incredibly different the iPod version to the pc.

For instance the first puzzle you have to solve using the names etc. I don't know if the pc version has a solve button they can click like the iPod version does.

I got up to act 5 and here I was stuck. I had a silver ball, dead scorpion, dead crab but NO gold ball.

So, I did the dumb dumb thing and decided to restart the game to see just where I went wrong. Ph, in act 5, I got returned to the music room. I was stuck staring at the piano. And as I said, I had the crab, scorpion, and silver ball. I know I'm missing something.

In each act, does it really matter which order you go?? Or is thus a game where you have to follow the acts scene by scene???

I would wholeheartedly appreciate a big fish moderator to email me regarding the acts and scenes.

Thank you,

Nichole. ?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Mar 30, 10 12:17 AM
I'm at act 3. Do I go to the gallery, kitchen, arch, etc?? I wish someone did a walkthrough for us iPod users. Better yet, do I just follow where a pc user would go???

I am desparate for assistance here. I really hope someone did their game on iPod. I mean if I can get this at the app store and it was made for iPod, why wasn't a walkthrough done for it????

Act 3, here i come!

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Mar 29, 10 10:52 PM
I'm so desparate to get through the game. m stuck again in the passageway, I had it figured out before and left it. Only to return to the game and figuring out the dumb game didn't save itself. The iPod version doesn't have timed or relaxed modes by the way. And the puzzle where you've got to rearrange letters, well there's a cheat, it's hot a solve button. And the third clue about sitting on the throne or whatever, the answer is totally different than the pc or mac versions.

In the iPod version, where do you put the geode to break it open??? I'm just so antsy and I really want to get to the end. I just can't wait to get to the end.

So, if there is an iPod big fish moderator or whatever, please email me because I'm rarely, if ever around.

Thanks a million!!

Nichole ?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Mar 29, 10 6:44 PM
I am in the passageway, doing this game on my iPod here.....I have the geode and I desparately need to know how to smash the geode to get into the box. Immediate reply wanted....my email is on the profile I think...i'm rarely here so an email will be so nice....

Nichole ?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Mar 29, 10 5:12 PM
When does this game come out for us iPod users??? I'm also anxious about amazon and devils triangle....please any moderator privately email me. Same applies to my recent buckingham palace message.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator