Posts created by roxseaton

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on May 16, 17 3:45 PM
I found the answer and have copied it for you here.

I tried it and barely made 3 stars but it did work.

"OK, I got three stars but barely. I got the stone chest opened before upgrading to two workers. Make sure to gather stones from it ASAP after it regenerates.

- Build the left farm
- Build the Sword Guy
- Build the right farm
- Do not gather food from the plant more than twice
- Trade for gold
- And remember, pick up stone as soon as it becomes available"

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on May 16, 17 3:44 PM
wxman77477 wrote:OK, I got three stars but barely. I got the stone chest opened before upgrading to two workers. Make sure to gather stones from it ASAP after it regenerates.

- Build the left farm
- Build the Sword Guy
- Build the right farm
- Do not gather food from the plant more than twice
- Trade for gold
- And remember, pick up stone as soon as it becomes available

PERFECT! It worked! I was building for 2 workers first and wasting time on the berry bush. THANK YOU!

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on May 16, 17 3:27 PM
Agreed. I thought it was me but seriously, the time limit is off.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 16 2:16 PM
I also am unable to play any bonus levels after level 11. I have windows 10 and have 3 stars on every level. Am I missing something?

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 16 1:15 PM
I have finished the game and also finished the bonus game....sort of. I finish bonus level 20 with time to spare and all three goals are green (finished). However, the game doesn't end. The timer keeps going and no one leaves via helicopter. I'd like the game to actually end. When I go to map it shows incomplete with no stars as opposed to having all 3 stars. Help with this glitch, please.

I am on win 10, pc. I've had absolutely no issues until the last bonus level.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 16 1:05 PM
It says that nature will give a hint as to the color of the flowers. I have matched the flowers with the butterflies but the bonus bar in the lower left doesn't change as it normally does when you get the bonus correct. Am I doing something wrong?

posted in Toy Defense 3 - Fantasy on Oct 12, 14 12:29 PM
Never mind. I did it! I put archers in the top left near the castle and two mages on the top right. I then ringed the crossroads with a mix of ballista and flame throwers. I put archers on both sides of the road on the far right and one on the far left (no slots on other side there). I put a mage on the lower crossroad and then filled the extra spots with flamethrowers and ballistas making sure that all roads at least had a ballista facing the oncoming hordes.

I then made the lower center mage do corrosive and the two in the upper right do chain lighting. I maxed them out. I maxed out all archers and maxed out anything in the middle crossroads first since they were the hit by three sides and then I spread out from there.

I used my specials around level 10-12 depending and they were able to reload by the upper levels. However, I didn't need the specials. Maxing out the flamethrower to spinning flame and the other flamethrower to the second choice (speed and stun, I believe) worked. I maxed out a few ballistas to throw exploding fireballs and the others to stun (minotaur arrows?).

I still have some upgrading to do. I'd like to get the mages to turn things to stone.

One thing I absolutely recommend is maxing out the castle defenses. The damage absorption field saves you every time.

Whew.... I wish I'd taken a video but I truly didn't think it would work.

posted in Toy Defense 3 - Fantasy on Oct 12, 14 7:01 AM
Has anyone passed this one after the 15th wave hits with 3 stars? I have tried putting mages near the castle and have also put an archer, flamethrower, ballista and extra flamethrower there with the same result... After the 15th wave everyone comes so quickly that they overwhelm the castle and my stars drop.

I use the slow and meteor strike (which I have almost completely maxed out except for one level) and I have ballistas, archers, flamethrowers and a mage who is doing corosive armor at the bottom crossroads. I put a mage on the far right who does nothing but chain lightning (my people are almost maxed out as well...I have a 300 upgrade for corrosion and a 535 (?) upgrade for chain lightning.) My flamethrowers can get to the point where they spin fire and my ballistas can either do a minatour tail to stun or throw exploding balls of fire.

Even with this, I'm overwhelmed with no special powers to save me. And I absolutely seem to need to use them by level 16 which leaves me wide open on the next wave. I can't find even a youtube video on this...they do it for 2 and for 4 but not frozen 3. HELP. It's bugging me......a lot.

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jul 14, 14 4:00 AM
Level 15. Same issue as other posters. The wave of thugs won't finish and so I lose any crystals used. Irritating

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries 2 on Jul 4, 14 7:07 AM
I just did it. I read the above replies but I was able to complete it by upgrading. The trick was getting an appraisal. I bought the empty lot by doubling the asking price and built a manor. I think everyone is starting this way. I sold the manor immediately and waited for something to go on the market. If it was not a cabin I just doubled the money for a cabin for that was still cheaper than the other homes that could go up for sale. I built a sawmill by buying only 1000 wood (using the proceeds from the sale of the manor) and I trained 2 workers. I tried to hold off and train workers after I built a workshop but you just can't wait that long.

When the sawmill was finished I got 2500 wood and used my workers to build a mansion. I did upgrade this mansion to 2 stars and I appraised it. If you can't hit two stars then go for one. Sell it as fast as you can for the money and use that money to get efficiency training in the workshop and more supplies. Use the money to buy up lots. I read that some were waiting to help lowball homes that came up for sale but if I do that my time runs out.

In the end, I would buy at any price and demolish what wasn't a mansion. I'd upgrade the mansions to two or three, appraise (this is the only way I was able to reach 8 million), and sell them. Painting took too long and didn't help me as much as appraising did and doing both kept me beyond expert time. I didn't wait for rent ever but if I got it, great.

I never had to demolish the sawmill or the workshop and I did buy back the manor I built and the one already there (demolished them and built mansions). I slid in at 5:53 seconds....almost on the line! Whew. I've done it twice and that's about the right time for the second one, as well.

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 24, 13 11:27 AM
I killed the walking skeletons and pumpkin head guy and had 400 food yet my guys kept jumping around the king on the throne and doing nothing. I had no idea what they were doing. I was able to click for three of them to surround the throne and as I said had plenty of food and other materials yet the food never depleted, nor anything else, and the game didn't end. Suggestions? is this a glitch?

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 28, 12 6:07 AM
This level is maddening. I have watched the video on youtube and have my children behind me telling me what to do next as we have all memorized the video by now. If I can't do it and my teens, avid gamers, can't do it, there is an issue. I have golds on every level and at the end of the game there were only five that were silver and needed to be replayed. Some of those took three tries. I am on my fortieth attempt with level 22. I have gone from enjoying the game to never wanting to see it again since the castle will always be unfinished unless I beat level impossible. I agree with other reviewers and posts here..the timer is going faster. I have my clicking to a science now and am missing it by one second. I can't go faster.

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Feb 26, 12 7:44 AM
Did it. The training was the problem. Thanks!

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Feb 25, 12 10:38 AM
I can't get this one. Need a bit of help. I have to have five workers and 200 scaffolds and an equally high number of metal beams. I have tried building banks, one coal mine and the foundry and sawmill. I normally start by hitting train for the workers. Should I not do that? What should I improve in order to get done with even a silver cup? I'm not even finishing close...about sixty or so away for each item when the red line runs out.

posted in Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate on Jan 8, 12 9:39 AM
Well, I've tried for two days and even got the patience award but I can't get it. I always get one of the three with the other two in each other's places. I give up. Without a skip or a reset I'm done. No wonder the game was so cheap....

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 20, 11 8:00 AM
You start with materials and about 25,000 in cash. Build a victorian, paint it for appeal and sell it.
In my game as soon as I sold it one of the premiers came up for sale, I bought it and also two other lots in the upper row. I put a sawmill up (had to buy 1000 material) and then immediately built a hotel in the premier spot. By then I had bought one other premier spot (still had money from first sale and it was a cheaper house in the premier). Note: I never demolish a house until ready to build something there for I want the income. If they need a repair I choose demolish.
Next to the sawmill I put a garden center up so I could landscape and paint my hotel in the premier lot in order to up appeal and get a better sale price.

It had hit rent once before I began to landscape and I used that money to decorate the boardwalk and get it out of the way.
I sold hotel and bought three more lots that popped up (one was premier) and put a real estate office in the upper row to start the appraisals. You can appraise and sell a house by the way.
From here just keep building and upgrading the hotels on the premier lot (landscape and paint). When done get rid of industrials and build pools for appeal.

I had five pools in top row with one unbought victorian (the one I had built).
220 appeal. got a ribbon

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 20, 11 7:23 AM
Thank you for the tips. I didn't want to build a hotel in an industrial lot and came onto the forum to see if there was a way around that but you were right...you have to do it. I was able to buy it back and finished in the same time you did. I had one difference and don't know why. I didn't have to sell a hotel. I had hotels everywhere and kept the workshop on the industrial lot next to the first hotel and built pools where the sawmill/garden center and real estate office was but noticed that despite having them landscaped, painted and all three stars I was still only at 504,000 rent and selling one would have killed me on the rent goal. I was at 2,800,000 (give or take) and it only took one rent collection from all of the hotels to hit the 3 million mark. I did it then without selling a hotel. Curious as to what you did that had your rent high enough to allow a late in the game hotel sale.

Got a ribbon.

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 19, 11 7:43 AM
Hi.. you may already be done but I did get it and with a ribbon.

I started in the lower right by building a saw mill. When it was done I clicked on it to get the amount of materials available and started to deforest for materials in the wooded lot you own in the middle row left side. With the materials I built a hotel in the upper row of premier lots and painted it to get plus five appeal and then immediately sold it.

Using the money I now had I built another hotel and as soon as it came available in the lower right I bought an industrial lot and got the workshop for you need a lot of workers in this one. I ended up with 20 workers believe it or not. After getting the workshop going I focused on building hotels in the top row (I didn't worry about painting or upgrading yet) and used the income from the rent as I built to buy out houses that came up for sale and everytime a wooded lot came up I harvested for cash. I demolished any homes I bought and put in pools. As soon as the last industrial lot came up I built a garden shop and began to paint upgrade and landscape the hotels for appeal and rent. I didn't have to have them all at three stars. Finally, get rid of your industrial lots and put in pools and you'll hit 320 appeal. I did this with a sliver of blue left and got the ribbon.

K

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 10 8:06 PM
It won't glow. I put the shard in..clicked to continue and hit the fountain area with no glowing mirror at all. I clicked on the mirror so often I got the cracking from too many clicks but I found and placed the shard already . It is definitely a glitch.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 10 7:54 PM
Hello, I love this game but it has decided to stick on a part. I am in the level with the fountain and little gargoyle/demon statue. I did the fountain puzzle..it opened giving me a shard which I placed in the mirror. I clicked to continue and it sent me back to the level with the fountain. However, there is nothing to do here now since I have already played it. I even hit HINT in case somehow I missed picking up the shard (which I knew I hadn't). No hint appears since there is nothing to do. Any ideas? Do I need to reinstall? Is there a saved game out there to get me going again or do I really have to begin all over again?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator