Posts created by janet070

I can't find the second connecting rod. I have the first and third. Can anyone help me.? I know it is with the chess game but I did that puzzle and still can't find it. thanks

Thanks for your help. The second weight was in my inventory. It does not look like the first weight. It looks like a heart with a sharp point on top.Hope this helps others. Again Thanks.

I don't have the second weight either. I went back to the wheel to get it and it is not there. HELP..thanks

posted in Dark Arcana: The Carnival on Oct 8, 12 4:21 PM
Please.. I really need a walkthru

to add to my long list of favorites. I loved it. Thanks Big Fish.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 12 10:45 AM
I got the cheese. Thanks for your help.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 12 1:08 PM
I missed picking up the cheese next to the platter at the cafe.Now I can't get it to feed the mouse in the HO scene.Does this mean I have to start over? Thanks. To everyone else Happy Gaming

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 12 6:56 PM
Thanks for the help. You solved the problem I was having.
Janet

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 12 4:23 PM
How do I use inventory items in the HO scenes? Thanks
Janet

I can only get the green handle.I have clicked on all the photos, go to where the handles are and I can't pick them up.I know I am doing something wrong but I can't figure out what.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 15, 11 5:41 AM
This is a very long game which I love, because I only play in the evening. I got my money worth with this one.The game its self is one of the best I have played.

posted in The Fool on Apr 8, 11 5:54 PM
This was a delightful game.I didn't want it to end.

posted in Behind the Reflection on Mar 3, 11 7:31 PM
A nice and easy game. I enjoyed playing it.No walkthrough and I got through it just fine.

posted in Behind the Reflection on Mar 3, 11 7:31 PM
A nice and easy game. I enjoyed playing it.No walkthrough and I got through it just fine.

posted in Soul Journey on Mar 1, 11 4:03 PM
I can't get the key for bird cage without the arrow spinning. I used the hint to find it so I know where its at, but cursor spins.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 15, 11 3:54 PM
I am sorry to say that after 2 days I gave up on the cannons puzzle. I enjoyed the game and I had no tech problems. Wished I could have finished it.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 13, 11 11:18 PM
My missing cheese sure did scroll out of sight.I was so happy to find it. Thank you mcurty.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 13, 11 8:51 PM
I found all 3 cheese but when I went to put them on the traps only one was in inventory. HELP. Thanks

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Jan 13, 11 7:24 PM
Trying to play the demo but Game froze in options. I am sad but it is what it is. I won't be buying this game.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Jan 13, 11 7:24 PM
Trying to play the demo but Game froze in options. I am sad but it is what it is. I won't be buying this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator