Posts created by kaitlinn

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 18 4:42 PM
Usually treasures are found after you finish the bonus game. I think the developers completely forgot to add these in. Typical...

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 18 11:21 AM
I love the way you mix up an herbal potion with a sleeping remedy to wake up your mother....LOL

posted in Danse Macabre: A Lover's Pledge Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 18 3:45 PM
Played the game almost to the end, but have to leave, but then my profile didn't save. I used the same profile name to go back into the game, but lost all of my collectibles and achievements. PC windows 10

posted in Danse Macabre: A Lover's Pledge Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 18 3:43 PM
I kind of recall having the same problem, but then went back later and was able to place it.

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 17 3:23 PM
Did you try using the needles after you fixed the handle? If I remember correctly, the needles were the last item I used.

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 17 12:39 PM
there's one on the wall in the elevator.

I didn't find any, but I thnk I liked that for a change....it made it more of an adventure mode and less of a race...I get enough of that at work!

posted in Puppet Show: Arrogance Effect Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 17 3:37 PM
Did anyone else have trouble using the gas burner in the HOP in the underground with the miners? It says to torch the broken parts, but I cannot get it to light up.

posted in Puppet Show: Arrogance Effect Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 17 3:35 PM
To Luv_my_bagel...in the match 3 game you can make a match of 3 with a right angle instead of a line.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 17 1:21 PM
Thanks, Elboranch! That saved me a lot of frustration...

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 30, 17 6:17 PM
I think this game is designed to require you to ask for help, do the puzzle and then use the clues to solve the puzzles. For the domed huts, the help clue clearly stated the correct order...it might be 2-1-3-2-1 but short term memory escapes me at the moment.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 17 9:17 AM
Thank you Sazoria.

While I did try changing the compatibility mode and running both as an admin and then not; still couldn't open the game from either the game mgr or file explorer.

I remembered trying your fix with the screen resolution once before, and it worked.

So then I went back to the previous Vermillion Watch game I played and checked the settings, and it was also set to compatibillity for Win 8, and it played, so I went back to this new game, changed back to Win 8 compatibility (even though I use Win 10), and lowered the screen resolution and voila! The game opened in Game Mgr.

I then had to create a new profile, but I used the same profiled name as before, and lo and behold it HAD saved my game. I am happy now that I can play, but how funky is that? Final settings win 8 compatibility, not run as admin, resolution 1600 x 900.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 17 7:24 AM
Kaitlinn here again....changed compatibility mode to Window Service Pack as recommended (it had been set to Windows 8 by default), and then changed to run as administrator. Now the game manager won't open the game.

and I am the only user on this computer.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 17 11:06 AM
I only played for a short while, and then when I tried to exit, the only option I had was to create a new profile and my original wasn't saved. I am glad I only played the first chapter. Windows 10

Same issue with Win10 - game not opening...tried sazoria's suggestion, and it worked fine.

posted in Spirit of the Ancient Forest on Jul 7, 17 6:53 PM
It worked for me, but only after creating a new profile and starting over in casual mode. Thanks for the tip!

posted in Spirit of the Ancient Forest on Jul 1, 17 8:40 AM
Can't drag anything either - windows 10

Does anyone know if we can collect the collectibles after the game is over from the extra content menu?

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 7, 17 7:09 PM
I think the Manifestation of Famine is the duchess...I was stuck at the wall for a long time and I thought it was a glitch, but I was missing something and I finally stumbled across a HOP at the bottom of the well and then I was able to continue. The animal heads eventually open the wall (not a lever) but I don't remember the sequence. I just kept turning them on and off until it worked.

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 4, 17 6:43 PM
This game has some tech issues, but it is so unique, I can't just quit. It's almost like watching nature shows that are so horrifying, but you just can't stop looking. I really hope the developers make an effort to work out the bugs, because I would play other games like this again. The glitches are frustrating, but I love the challenge of having to figure out the gameplay on your own.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator