Posts created by Susanne13

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 22, 14 10:56 PM
"Just popping in to update you that the developer is aware of the freezing and disappearing items problem, and they are hard at work on a fix. We will definitely let you all know here in the forums as soon as we have more information. "

Thank you!!!!!

posted in Excursions of Evil on Jan 17, 14 9:08 PM
Thank you fuzzypinkslipper! That was the key - once I realized that holding the mouse button gave a line I could SEE to cut the strings, I aced this thing (over 2000pts). Onward through the gate.....

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 13 10:44 PM
I loved this game - and especially loved the Rabbit. I will play this again just to see him pull himself out of his hat! How imaginative and wonderful is that? I hope any sequels include my fuzzy friend - I want another chance to scratch behind his eeeeyyers!

posted in FBI: Paranormal Case on Jul 29, 12 9:29 AM
Same problem on my iPad. Can see the darn box but can't click it.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 25, 10 7:13 PM
He's lovely even without the naughty bits! Thanks for the laugh everyone!

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 24, 10 4:09 PM
Thanks, Melissa - I'll be waiting impatiently for it, too. Loved Part 1!

posted in The History Channel Lost Worlds on May 16, 10 8:01 PM
thank you to _DD for the space bar hint! That made all the difference to the jigsaws.

posted in Eternity on May 6, 10 8:29 PM
I loved this one. I played the leisurely one first and will play it again in classic mode. Not too difficult, good graphics and fun! Cool concept to get to talk to all these crazy characters - even if they don't say "please".

posted in Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl on Apr 30, 10 11:27 PM
I think BFG does a great job of sourcing and supplying us with great games, and very few of them are buggy.

Survey question: How many of the problem games come from Merscom?
I have problems with this one, Mystery of Cleopatra and Alice in Wonderland - all from Merscom.

I may think twice about buying another game from this source company.

posted in Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl on Apr 27, 10 9:46 PM
Add another gamer to the "can't save, rebooted,now black screen doesn't load to Chapter 5" camp. It'll help their count, I hope!

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Mar 6, 10 8:27 PM
I wonder how game #3 will start, given the two different paths? It will be interesting to see how they resolve it. There are so many dangling bits, there has to be another!

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Mar 6, 10 8:15 PM
I loved it. I get bored with travelling to exotic locations to find yet another rolling pin.I like puzzles and finding objects that relate to what's going on. I love the story and can't wait for the next one,

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 14, 10 11:56 AM
Hello everyone and bfgZ,

The 3/4 screen issue was also discussed under "resolution" in this forum. It seems a technical glitch in this game only.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 13, 10 11:36 PM
Further to last post, it's right from the loading. Felix and the BF logo are off center too.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 13, 10 11:33 PM
I have the same problem. I've got dozens of BF games and can usually fix this through the settings menu, but I get a resolution message also. How do I fix it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator