Posts created by amberlights

posted in Grim Tales: Bloody Mary on Apr 23, 14 8:04 PM
Is anyone having trouble picking up the shovel in the garden?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 3, 12 4:27 PM
Got it. Thank you.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 3, 12 3:08 PM
Hmm.....I don't have the dynamite either. The walkthrough said you have to open the journal in the cell at the asylum where it shows the drawing of the dynamite and the pie first, to be able to perform this step. I got the V and the blue pill long ago, but no dynamite in inventory.

Thank you Sally, the worked.

I've also had the same problem w/ hands not changing the dials to say 7346. It just stays at 0. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 15, 10 1:05 PM
Thanks for the info govegril. Hopefully BigFish will resolve the issue.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 14, 10 9:13 PM
<Hi
Yes you have to go there a couple of times so it will probably be available later.>

I'm having the same trouble as vonniefaye, & I have gone back there to try to pick up the cross several times, no go.

Why should there be these glitches to keep from continuing a game, don't these problems get fixed before the game is made available? Especially after you buy it.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 14, 10 2:58 PM
I seem to be out of finding anymore objects to advance further in the game, I the items I have collected, don't apply to the two puzzles I need to finish in order to continue. I've clicked on all locations & there's nothing more to search for. How are you supposed to continue the game then?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator