Posts created by leisurelady

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 26, 08 3:52 PM
Thank you...for the welcome. Also, for the info. I finally figured it out. Finished the whole game. WOW what a game.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 26, 08 1:59 PM
I put the skull key in and decided to skip the puzzle with the playing cards...a door is suppose to open and I don't see the door. Can someone please help me find the scene. It's the one with where you look for the hearts. Thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 25, 08 6:45 PM
ok...I click on the phone thingie that is behind the 3 hanging dolls. Is that the phone box. Looks like it to me. Sorry to bother you but thanks for the help.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 25, 08 6:34 PM
I guess not. Is the basement in the toy store. I guess I'm being stupid tonight. I clicked on the telephone in the toy store.on the second level of the toy store. I'm so burnt out on this game but love it. Thanks for responding so quickly. I'll go check again.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 25, 08 6:02 PM
I clicked on the telephone but no bugs. If I don't find the bugs then I can't do the telephone puzzle. Please someone tell me what I'm not doing. You know [Gamezebo] has the whole walkthrough for this game and most every game. I've looked at it but still can't figure out why I don't have the bugs. I have the spray for them. Thanks for any help you can give me.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 7, 08 10:56 AM
Could someone please tell me how to do the mini puzzle. I can get the blue cube over to the others but can't get the red cubes to move. Help I'm stuck. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator