Posts created by njholden

posted in Sakura Day 2 Mahjong on Apr 28, 17 9:18 AM
screen started jumping all over, had to hard boot to get out

Having the same problem

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 16 12:55 PM
Using windows 10, hint button worked thru most of the game but stopped working half way thru Ben's house. Will try to reinstall, but really hate to start the game over again.

The HOP at the unfinished cathedral won't let me move forward. Tried getting out of the game and then back in, but still won't register that I have finished the HOP. Using Windows 10

where do I find the wrench to remove the nut? The stratagey guide tells you where to use it, but not where to get it. One of the worst stratagey guides I have ecountered.

Just purchased the CE. Help, I am stuck, where is the wrench in the toy store scene? It does not tell you in the strategy guide, or else I a missing it.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 8:02 AM
I have the same problem with the floating curser and slow play. Plus my curser will disapear if it isn't floating. Will not buy, don't have that much to spend on games.

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Nov 2, 10 6:31 AM
Game freezes at library

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 18, 10 5:35 AM
If the only way they can create a hidden object game is to make things too small to see or too dark, then they need to look elsewhere for buyers. I would never buy this game, there are too many good games to choose from out there.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 19, 10 7:49 AM
Cannot find all of the eggs. Help

Go to the right hand side just inside the house, you will find the shovel head, the handle is on the couch in the room with the gramaphone. Go back out side and use the hammer to pull the nail from the bench. Go back to the couch and place the shovel head, the hammer and the nail on the couch.

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 14, 10 12:57 PM
can not find the scary mask

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 17, 10 8:40 AM
says page is not there. Howelse can I find a walkthrough?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator