Posts created by monster2

posted in Who Am I on Jan 16, 14 6:15 PM
I loved City of Fools but Who Am I is absolutely ridiculous. It was kind of like a demo for City of Fools. I can't even believe they released this as a game. They just took City of Fools and dumbed it down a whole lot and released it as another game. Not worth the money. I'm very sorry I bought it!!!!

posted in Monument Builders: Colosseum on Oct 4, 13 10:30 PM
I've filled all the holes. Why can't I get the stones delivered to the exit?

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Jan 14, 13 12:42 PM
I downloaded the game but it has been activating for about 15 mins now and I can't play it or delete it or anything. It still says it's activating.

Edit: It finally said my trial had ended so I just bought it because I love the building games and the reviews were great. Hope I like it (ha, ha).

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 17, 12 9:39 PM
There is a dead palm tree up near the first sawmill. You need to cut it down.

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on May 2, 12 7:44 PM
I loved the demo but it seemed like I went through a lot of the rooms. About how long is it? I don't want to buy it and be finished in half an hour.

posted in Bird's Town on Mar 18, 12 12:55 PM
Add me to the "stuck" list. I think this level has become an obsession with me! Hopefully I will eventually get past it but I'm beginning to wonder. Most of time I'm not even close. Of course I try to make pairs as fast and as soon as possible but that's easier said than done.

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Feb 16, 12 5:48 PM
Same problem of game freezing, twice, after unlocking first door. Had to reboot both times. Guess I'll give up on this one. Seems to be a lot of other problems also.

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Feb 9, 12 6:46 PM
Yep. This is a real bummer.

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 8, 12 2:37 PM
I can't get past it either. It's driving me insane.

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 8, 12 1:38 PM
I just bought it and my game is also freezing at the mini game at the dump. Unable to exit game also.

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Feb 5, 12 2:57 PM
Thank you, Badut. I'll try that.

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Feb 3, 12 8:17 PM
I have almost all of the building games and I love them but I think this one is especially difficult. I was able to get gold on the first maybe 10 levels but after that I can't even get silver on most of them.

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Dec 20, 11 9:40 AM
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Atlantis is the only one that I can't get 3 stars on. I've played it a jillion times and I never get over 2 stars. I get both of the mini games. Please help!

posted in Vanessa Saint-Pierre Delacroix and Her Nightmare on Jul 8, 11 8:26 PM
I think this game is really entertaining. I've enjoyed it a lot but I'm stuck on Level 14.

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Jun 29, 11 12:14 PM
I bought this game, played it, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The pirates were not really a problem for me. I thought it was a fun game.

posted in Deep Voyage on May 21, 11 8:18 PM
I must have played level 48 at least a thousand times. I was like an obsession. I finally did it!!! It seemed like a miracle. LOL

Me too. No paper. I've done the lantern and the hidden object scene. Nothing else to do.
Stuck.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 16, 11 2:46 PM
I found it.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 16, 11 2:36 PM
I can't find any cage that I'm supposed to put the meat pie in (K3). Please help!!

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 12, 11 10:23 AM
Thank you. I figured it out. There are a couple of vines in the south that regenerate.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator