Posts created by bfgOkeechobee

posted in Big City Adventure: Shanghai on Nov 4, 15 5:07 PM
sampson394 wrote:I have a windows 10 operating system with a 27" screen. This game only utilizes about 1/2 of the screen and sits in the center of the screen. Unfortunately I bought the game before reviewing it first because if I had seen this I wouldn't have bought.
Hi there, sampson394!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with Big City Adventure: Shanghai not displaying the full screen on Windows 10. I've included a link below to our help article for troubleshooting issues with Windows 10.

Windows 10

In particular, I'd suggest trying the steps for adjusting your dots per inch (DPI) setting under the 'Adjust your graphics settings' section.

If you still have trouble after that, please submit a ticket with our Customer Support Team.

-bfgOkeechobee

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 15 9:19 AM
Hi there, teow7 and welcome to the pond, Enigmyst!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with games in the Shiver series after upgrading to Windows 10. I've included a link below to our help article for troubleshooting issues with Windows 10.

Windows 10

In particular, I'd suggest trying the steps for adjusting your dots per inch (DPI) setting under 'What if my games crash, freeze, or won't play?'.

If you still have trouble after that, please submit a ticket with our Customer Support Team.

-bfgOkeechobee

posted in Hometown Poker Hero on Oct 19, 15 11:15 AM
SuviciouS wrote:ECHO ECHo ECho Echo echo.................
Welcome to the forums, SuviciouS!

It looks like you've posted a question in the Hometown Poker Hero forum, but it sounds like you may be playing one of our other games.

Can you reply to this thread with the title of the game you are playing?

Thanks!

-bfgOkeechhobee

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 20, 15 2:08 PM
Twister15 wrote:I just logged into my game and it offered the 1100 coins for 8.99 deal. I accepted and the purchase went through but the coins were not added to my account. Help!!
Welcome to the pond, Twister15, although I am sorry to hear that you didn't get your 1100 coins!

If you submit a support ticket here, our Customer Support team will be able to help you out.

-bfgOkeechobee

posted in Haunted Hotel: Phoenix Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 15 11:53 AM
Scubadoobiedoo wrote:The game downloaded but will not open on my Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5. It's an early 2008 macbook so cannot be upgraded.
Hey there Scubadoobiedoo,

Looking at the information on the product page, it looks like this particular Collector's Edition requires 10.8 and above.

Game System Requirements:
CPU: 2.5 GHz (INTEL ONLY)
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 1315 MB

-bfgOkeechobee

posted in Farm Up on Jul 29, 15 3:53 PM
eppybiz wrote:place else to post it - LOL. I'm trying to remember the name of a time management game that was about farm animals. I THINK it involved a man going to the country to help farm, and eventually he was joined by the rest of his family. There were no plants, it was just animals. You fed them hay (I think), and maybe gave the chickens water (can't remember). Does this sound familiar to anyone? I did a search for the word "farm" in the time management game titles and I got LOTS of results and looked at every single one, and none of them were it. But really, I don't have a clue what the game was called (obviously not anything with the word "farm" in it, huh? LOL).

Thanks in advance for any help!
Hey there eppybiz!

While I'm not familiar with the game you'r describing, I have included a link to Farm Games page below. There are some titles on this page that don't have farm in the title!

Farm Games

Good luck!

-bfgOkeechobee

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Apr 6, 15 10:21 AM
TiramaSue wrote:BF needs to update their popular questions pop-up which says:

Do Bonus Punch Mondays happen every Monday?
Yes, Bonus Punch Monday is a recurring weekly promotion.
Thanks for pointing this out, TiramaSue!

I've reached out to the folks who are in charge of this popular questions pop-up feature, and it's been updated to address the recent changes.

Thanks again!

-bfgOkeechobee

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 15 4:43 PM
Hey there!

I just wanted to pop in with a quick update. We have escalated the game, so stay tuned for more information as we learn more!

Thanks for your cooperation and patience, everyone!

-bfgOkeechobee

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 15 4:41 PM
Hey folks!

Since this is related to a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread since we already have a tech issues thread here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition here!

I did want to update this thread (and will do so in the tech thread shortly) that we have escalated the game and will update the tech issues thread once we know more, and of course we will post an update thread if an updated version is released.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience, everyone!

-bfgOkeechobee

First off, thanks to everyone for jumping in to help hormone out!

faboomama wrote:
hormone wrote:I have game credits but it says that they don't apply to this game! I deliberately saved them so that I COULD get this game today! Why don't the credits apply?

I have 2 CE credits from BFG that should've been usable, but like always, they aren't. I have a bunch of credits from BFG that are never usable when I want to. Such a joke.
Hey there faboomama!

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with the Collector's Edition coupon codes you've been issued by Customer Support.

Please get in touch with our CS team to get this sorted out! Feel free to include a link to this forum thread in your email. You can submit a support ticket here: Contact Us.

-bfgOkeechobee

czeisaidso wrote:Why was Dark Parables: Curse of the Briar Rose not included in the bundle pack?
Thanks for posting about this issue, czeisaidso!

I've escalated this to the marketing folks, so hopefully we'll have Dark Parables: Curse of the Briar Rose Collector's Edition working with the code DARK later today!

-bfgOkeechobee

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 3, 14 2:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

We're back! The maintenance is now complete and that the latest update for Midnight Castle (iOS) is now available. Please note this is a required update.

For more details, just refer to the information in the NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle - PC - December 8, 2014 thread.

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

Edited to update information

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 3, 14 2:35 PM
Good evening,

I have great news! A new version of Midnight Castle (iOS) for is now available on the website. Please note this is a required update.

This update includes the following:

-2 new locations
-4 new HO scenes
-6 new Zoom Zones
-1 new character

To get this latest version, just open the App Store and locate Midnight Castle on your Updates page. More information on updating your game can be found on our help article here:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If you have any problems installing this latest update, please contact our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to help.

Cheers!

bfgOkeechobee

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Oct 29, 14 2:54 PM
Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting the issue with the coupon code not applying to Rescue Team 4. This is now fixed, so you can use the Developer Spotlight coupon code for the game!

Happy gaming!

-bfgOkeechobee

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret on Oct 24, 14 10:15 AM
Hey there mrm2006,

Thanks for posting. The moderation tools don't give us the ability to move individual posts (we can only move entire threads from one forum to another forum), so please feel free to re-post your review in the official reviews thread:

Please post your REVIEWS for Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret here.

Happy Gaming!

-bfgOkeechobee

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 14 5:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

We're back! The maintenance is now complete and that the latest update for Midnight Castle (PC) is now available. Please note this is a required update.

For more details, just refer to the information in the NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle - PC - December 4, 2014 thread.

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

Edited to update information

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 14 5:49 PM
Good evening,

I have great news! A new version of Midnight Castle (PC) for is now available on the website. Please note this is a required update.

This update includes the following:

-2 new locations
-4 new HO scenes
-6 new Zoom Zones
-1 new character

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgOkeechobee

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 14 8:49 PM
Hello Everyone,

A new version of Fright Collector's Edition is now available on the website. This update includes the following fixes:

o Fixed voiceovers after the demo and frozen actors
o Replaced incorrect pictures both in strategy guide and diary

Note: If your progress has already been blocked, this update will *not* unblock your progress. We are working on resolving this, so you can continue where you left off.

But in the meantime, you can wait for the updated build that will allow you to continue or you can to start over.

If your progress has not been blocked, please install the updated version to avoid running into the progression block.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgOkeechobee

Hey folks!

Right now, we've noticed customers using Internet Explorer 8 are having trouble with the Apply button showing up when trying to use a coupon code.

We are currently investigating the issue, but in the meantime, you should be able to apply a coupon code successfully using Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer 9 or higher.

-bfgOkeechobee

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair on Apr 28, 14 4:59 PM
Hey folks,

Just swimming by to sticky this thread. And now back to your regularly scheduled programming!

-bfgOkeechobee

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator