Posts created by unhinged10

posted in Time Gap on Jun 28, 17 1:59 PM
How can you get more crystals? Don't have enough to get access into different areas.
Would like to continue game but have to wait for the next day to get any.
Can anyone give me a clue? Thank you'

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 17 11:47 PM
Got an update. Went back to game in dock house, and found instructions for the game to repeat the drumming on the pipes. Cannot get rid of it and cannot access my inventory.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 17 11:32 PM
Don't know if it's my laptop but twice it froze. Had to use ctrl-alt-delete. Then just now went to the dock scene and I lost my cursor. For someone not computer savy, it's difficult to play. Maybe should go back to my Match 3.

Is there anything I can do besides reinstall?

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 16 10:12 PM
I backed out and quit for the day. When I returned today, the camera was glowing, waiting for me to take the picture.

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 16 11:13 PM
If anyone is here, can you tell me how to take a photo. The camera appears on my icon but the "real" camera is not highlighted to take a photo. Any idea how to activate my camera? Thank you.

posted in Death Pages: Ghost Library Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 11:49 PM
I am truly upset with the bonus section from Elephant Games. Looks like I'll have to be more careful in game selection buying. Okay, rant over.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 16 10:54 PM
Can not believe I bought a Collector's Edition for the bonus game and the strategy guide--which I desperately need and now find out there's no SG, What a rip off.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 16 12:26 AM
I need the help! Where is it?

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Feb 28, 16 6:04 PM
Hey, a live fish! Just trying to get the hang of this game. Maybe I'm too old for this game. Oh, well.......will try to be more tolerant. But it sure is confusing.

posted in Next Stop on Jan 31, 16 8:45 PM
If anyone is playing this in 2016, I need help. I have the sawmill and watertower repaired. Everything is a go. Just can't get rid of the sand. Also no train is approaching.

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Jan 26, 16 12:15 AM
Okay, got it. As you play the same games, the skeleton will give you soup parts.

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Jan 24, 16 8:55 PM
My volume is set quite low and I missed the soup ingredients message. If someone is still playing this old game from way back could you please tell me how to find or what to find for my shrinking soup. Thanks.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jan 13, 16 12:02 AM
Thank you my fishy friends for all your comments. I jumped into the past...June of 2011 for an answer. Had to return to lighthouse, even with fire going, didn't have one more mirror for the fantastic light show. Once every single mirror was placed, it burned the vines off the fence and opened the gates.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jan 12, 16 1:55 PM
I am totally baffled. Cannot find the park. I'm outside the boutique, have an eyeball on the vines on the fence, and no where to go. Help?

S G
 posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 15 12:09 AM
At the top left side.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Sep 14, 15 11:36 PM
By the time I try to work at Zoe's phone, I'm left with 1 minute and seconds. The game has been saved at that time and it's impossible for me to plot the colors in. Aside from restarting is there any way I could skip or extend my time? Please help.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 15 1:21 AM
Found it passed the garden. I should not take anymore long breaks.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 15 11:17 PM
I am in the second chapter, after receiving a bicolored cube, the strategy guide says to travel to the tree entrance. In my old age, without a map, I have no idea where to go..........help?

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 15 11:16 PM
I am in the second chapter, after receiving a bicolored cube, the strategy guide says to travel to the tree entrance. In my old age, without a map, I have no idea where to go..........help?

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 15 12:17 AM
Checked and used the answer from August 22, 2014 posting and it worked!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator