Posts created by anpd

posted in Herofy on Oct 5, 11 11:25 AM
Hi amomma7, the different power-ups are divided into 4 groups by color. For instance the hammer and the question mark is in one group. If you own 2 from the same group and want to change them, mark one of them and press the button that says Equip or Unequip depending on which one you selected. To use them in the game you have to wait until the left meter fills up and the power-up icon is colorized. If you only own 1 in a group they are automatically equipped.

posted in Herofy on Sep 18, 11 2:26 PM
The boss in level 100 is defeated in the same way as the other enemies. He teleports every 5 swaps so try to move to the middle and wait for him to teleport and then try to move ontop of him. If it's to hard try saving some powerups and use them aswell to get closer. Good luck

posted in Herofy on Sep 7, 11 1:20 PM
You can only have one of each color equipped.

posted in Herofy on Jul 26, 11 12:24 PM
Glad to hear hope you enjoyed it!

posted in Herofy on Jul 22, 11 1:10 PM
The boss in level 100 is defeated in the same way as the other enemies. He teleports every 5 swaps so try to move to the middle and wait for him to teleport and then try to move ontop of him. If it's to hard try saving some powerups and use them aswell to get closer. Good luck

posted in Herofy on Jul 2, 11 5:01 AM
When the level starts don't rotate the board. Make the player fall down through the narrow corridor. Rotate board so player is above chest. Drop onto the chest to unlock the door, rotate so the player is above the door and drop her down.

posted in Herofy on Jul 1, 11 1:53 PM
Try using the hammer if you have trouble removing certain tiles.

posted in Herofy on Jun 29, 11 11:48 AM
Next time you enter the map click on the Shop icon, there you can buy different power-ups.

posted in Herofy on Jun 29, 11 11:06 AM
Sounds like you haven't unlocked the door. Make matches over all the purple tiles to unlock the door. Then move the player to the door. Good luck

posted in Herofy on Jun 29, 11 10:37 AM
Hi everyone, I am one of the developers of Herofy. Just wanted to drop by and say hi and that we are very happy to see that a lot of you seem to like the game! Happy gaming.

posted in Caelum on Aug 25, 10 6:23 AM
ToonaCat wrote:Hi, thanks for stopping by! I really like your game. The longer I play it, the more I like it. You did a very good job with the sounds in this game. I can't believe how relaxing playing the game is, yet challenging, and I like very much reading the Robot's diary in between rounds of play.

I wish the anti-gravity paddle would work more than once per ball, as I have been lucky a few times and hit it twice. With my aim, I could have used the help!

Good luck with your game, and for games you make in future.

Thanks ToonaCat, yes that was one of our goals to make it a relaxing game without any stress And our writer will be very happy you liked his work!

posted in Caelum on Aug 25, 10 1:53 AM
Thanks alot to all the people that have enjoyed Caelum, I am one of the two members of ApGames. Really nice to see your comments both good and bad. To the people that didn´t enjoy the game, I hope you will find our next game more entertaining!

posted in Enlightenus on Jul 28, 10 12:30 PM
Same developers as Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on May 19, 10 6:27 AM
I don´t think you have to worry, Namco has released games since the 70:s and can be trusted. I think your antivirus software mada a misstake, it happens alot.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 10 4:05 AM
I would say 30 hours for around 20 dollars sounds like one of the best deals in a long time! I play alot on the xbox360 and PS3 and there are very few if even any I played for that amount of time and they cost alot more.

posted in Peggle Deluxe on Mar 30, 10 4:02 AM
On youtube you can search for Caelum and Peggle to see the game I am currently working on. Will be finished in the next couple of months.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator