Posts created by nuttyfisherwoman

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on May 4, 17 9:11 AM
Map says I have something to do in jail cell and hall, hint shows lamp in cell and fan in hall but there is nothing to do there and can't click on anything there. I've gone around and clicked on everything. Help!

Never mind. found them on my own. In only some of the H/O's

I can't find any. Where are they located? Not in HO.

posted in Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 16 3:55 PM
Having same problem

posted in The Hunt for Red Panda on Mar 27, 16 9:43 AM
tried uninstalling and reinstalling no luck fixing problem.

posted in The Hunt for Red Panda on Mar 26, 16 3:11 PM
You can get 3 stars if you get all the wrong images in the painting. You don't need the bug

posted in The Hunt for Red Panda on Mar 23, 16 2:58 PM
When Playing the portrait called The Nest I can get everything but the hanger in the tree. It lights up white and I paint it with the brush but the game won't end and the brush just stays there till the time runs out instead of the dropper coming back.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 15 1:35 PM
Aren't there any achievements in this game. I can't find them.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 15 1:33 PM
Had to start the game over and it went through fine. Don't know what happened first time.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 15 1:03 PM
In the main game, I can't play the miners car mini game to get the gasoline. I have rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled and sent to tech support with Dr. felix fix attached. Your reply was no help and I still can't play the game past that point. Now what???

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 15 12:27 PM
I played everything and I still don't have 250 objects collected on my achievements?

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 15 11:15 AM
I went to play the miner's box game, left before I finished and when I went back the puzzle has disappeared. Can't get it to come up so I can't get the gasoline. Has anyone else had this problem? I left game and went back in numerous times and it still isn't there.

I also am not getting all of my achievements that I did.

posted in Dark Parables: Queen of Sands Collector's Edition on May 29, 15 12:43 PM
I finished the game and the bonus game. It said the extra bonus game was now available, but I can't find it. Any clues?

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 8, 15 2:27 PM
I also am having this problem

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 15 7:12 AM
I downloaded demo and the first thing I noticed was that it was not full screen. had to go into options to fix that, then it stuttered through the story and buzzed on and off a lot, very annoying. Think I'll pass on this till it's fixed.

Not only did my bonus game freeze it said it was corrupt kicked me out and lost all progress in the original game.

Ok found I had to put map together first which was a picture of the boat

I also have the crowbar but can't click on boat to get other rubber boot. What am I missing?

posted in Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition on Apr 11, 14 7:45 AM
Was this a beta trial game, because I have played this game before,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator