Posts created by dlk_shades

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 17 3:11 PM
I was only able to play 10 minutes of the trial before I was told that it had expired. How can I see if the game works if this happens. Any suggestions?

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 17 4:50 PM
I DID IT. You have to place the paper with the code above the bag so that the code shows the order the locks symbols have to be in. Tapping each symbol changes that symbol to match the code. I did all three that way and the bag opened.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 17 4:44 PM
I can't get the code to work on the bag to work. It is the one with the snowflake, leaf, and sun. I have the paper with the code on it, when I try to do it nothing happens. The guide doesn't help at all. I am at a standstill. Please help.

posted in Medieval Mystery Match on Oct 19, 17 11:03 AM
I have reached this level and can not go any further until I do it. Help.

posted in MatchVentures on Sep 27, 17 4:23 PM
Don't get me wrong I do like HOGS and have / do a lot of them. This game reminds me of them, but a lot less annoying. In HOGS you have a locked gate, hunt around in a lot of places to find it, then remember where you need to use that key. With this game you know what you need to move on (key, logs, lantern) it on that level. Idea of that is what makes the game so great.

I have been working on this game for about 4 hours and I am enjoying it. A match 3 game that is like a HOG. Thanks.

I can't wait to see if another one like this comes along. HINT HINT

posted in Ice Crystal Adventure on Aug 14, 17 8:52 AM
I love M3 games - tho I will play other types. This game is more of a chain type game. The unusual thing of this game is that you can backtrack over squares you selected to make longer chains. You can really create long chains.

There are bonus items (a paw if you make a certain number of squares). It can be used to match any color of chain. There are likely more, but I just played the game to see if I liked it and how it was played.

At the beginning of each board you are told that you have to clear the board of the gold squares (just like a usual 3m game). You will get gold stars if you do depending how long it takes - one two or three. The the neat thing is that if you don't you are given 5 extra moves if you don't . The game will let you do this 5 times and then the board is cleared by its self. You don't get any stars, but you can replay that level if you do want the stars. You do get coins, but I haven't see any

There is a story line - killing a dragon. It was basic and I really didn't care since the game was just fun. This game wouldn't appeal to diehard m3 players. I do games to relax so this game is right up my ally. It is just fun.

I am running Windows 10 home and had no problems. I am buying it after 30 minutes of play. It is that much fun. Try it your self you might not agree me.

I got it figured out

I have been trying to get both lanterns done to open the garden gate.. The moon lantern needs to have something added to it, but I can't find anything to add. Plus the sunlight lantern and the sunlight can't be combined. What am I doing wrong since I can't go any further until I deal with the lanterns.

posted in Jewel Match Royale on Jan 2, 17 10:31 AM
This is only for the relaxed version.

When a ladybug (beetle) appears on the board you have 2 choices what to do with it. Since it is a bomb you can explode it as soon as you see it OR you can treat it like the butterfly in the garden room. Each time it moves it grows bigger which makes it into a larger bomb.

By moving the beetle you can direct it in the direction you want it to go. It will explode everything, except the major token. This takes some thinking to get it where you want it.

If after you finish the garden room and all the board says is "Room Completed" you will know that there is something in one of the other rooms that needs to done. Generally it is amber square with a money bag in it. Once you have found and deleted that item the game will say "Congrations" and you will be done.

I get to the part where you have to use the key to open the door of Agbil's house. The key is frozen. The walkthru says only to use it, but HOW can you when it is frozen?

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 16 7:09 AM
OK I am one that likes it. I already own Jewel Match twilight and snowscape and enjoy both of them. I really love the length it goes on for a long time. I do work them in stages because of the length, but I know that that I will enjoy it because of that.

Yes it is the same as the others, but that is why I enjoy it. I could also do without the talking, but you can skip it. I do play relaxed since I really want to enjoy the game not just race thu it.

I don't see why you need all the extras, so I will wait for the SE. I am playing on Windows 10 with no problems so far. That usually means that I will be OK.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on May 22, 16 7:07 PM
I can't get the eyebrow onto the owl. I get it to the correct place, but it won't let me put it on the owl. It keeps going back into my inventory. Of course I have to have the item he is holding. Help

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on Nov 18, 15 7:18 AM
Since I am a lefty I really enjoyed watching him. No matter what he does it is with the left hand. PS I named my dog shades after my own computer desk sitter.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Oct 18, 15 5:14 PM
I love Jewel match 3. I have played it many time, but I can't play this one. I lasted 15 minutes on the relaxed mode. The bright lights on the final jewels stopped me very fast. Even after deleting it I still could see those bright lights in front of me.

Why do developers put all those flashing lights in there games? There are those of us who can't have bright / flashing lights. Well there goes a game I might have liked but THOSE BRIGHT JEWELS !!!!!

I played about 10 minutes and deleted it. I wasn't like the original games at all. It was just dull and flat looking - nothing like the others. The original had a rich colors and lovely drawn scenes. This one had nothing like that.was like a whole different came with just the Dark Parables name.

I was told that that Blue Tea is no longer doing this series. Sorry but I won't be buying this one. Guess I will just have to play my other ones.

posted in Manor Memoirs on Sep 27, 14 6:30 AM
How do you get this achievement? The only room that is done in darkness is at the very beginning. I even started a new player to see if I got that achievement, but no luck doing this room.

I can't finish the game because of this. Please help !!!

posted in The Snow on Aug 21, 14 6:31 AM
I enjoyed the game when it first came out - bought it then. I still go back and replay it. I agree that the end is hard, but I just kept trying until it got it. I did the adventure and I loved the cute little flame.

I recently have bought mainly HOGS because I haven't fount too many match 3 I liked (well I do like Fishdom) so this one a real treat. I never play with the sound on since where I work is very loud and I prefer quiet, but I now will have to replay it to hear what everyone is talking about.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 1, 14 7:38 PM
Can anyone tell me what the warehouse does? Do you have to get a certain number of resorces.?

Has anyone taken notice of the chickens? They are really weird, almost ghost like. They sorta float in air and don't actually look like actual chickens. I don't know what the developer was doing, but those chickens are just plain WEIRD !!!!!!

posted in Forgotten Books: The Enchanted Crown on Jul 8, 14 3:05 PM
OK it is a rehash, but that didn't bother me. I enjoyed playing it. I did wonder about the shortness of the 3 crown piece section. Otherwise it was a fun game. And yes I play it again (once I forget what I did).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator